What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s 5 reasons the storm may be ok;

1. It’s a Righteous and well intended attempt to bring the code to Mexico State. All that talent playing aerial ping pong is a waste of tall wingers.

2. Craig Bellamy is an extraordinary coach. Even if we don’t like his occasional ill temper. He’s mellowed lately and deserves recognition for that.

3. Hands down have the best recruitment machine in the league, possibly one of the best in the history of the game.

4. They provide opportunities for generally stock players such as Jaiman Lowe to win premierships. They turn pigs ears into silk purses. They build players, they don’t destroy them.

5, They consistently produce some of the best players in the game ie. my beloved Munster, who at the moment, in my view, is the best rugby league player in the world.

Bonus: it was ok for Mrs Cameron Smith to get a gong. Cam and his lovely missus never asked for it. The hostility directed to her was unbecoming and Ill conceived. Those more vocal critics, they should be ashamed of themselves. She’s awesome.

Last edited:

Smug Panther

First Grade

1. It’s a Righteous and well intended attempt to bring the code to Mexico State. All that talent playing aerial ping pong is a waste of tall wingers.

2. Craig Bellamy is an extraordinary coach. Even if we don’t like his occasional ill temper. He’s mellowed lately and deserves recognition for that.

3. Hands down have the best recruitment machine in the league, possibly one of the best in the history of the game.

4. They provide opportunities for generally stock players such as Jaiman Lowe to win premierships. They turn pigs ears into silk purses. They build players, they don’t destroy them.

5, They consistently produce some of the best players in the game ie. my beloved Munster, who at the moment, in my view, is the best rugby league player in the world.

Bonus: it was ok for Mrs Cameron Smith to get a gong. Cam and his lovely missus never asked for it. The hostility directed to her was unbecoming and Ill conceived. Those more vocal critics, they should be ashamed of themselves. She’s awesome.
No

Chief_Chujo

First Grade

tenor.gif

soc123_au

Staff member

Stick to song writing.