What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Papali'i can play football. I can't see what your problem with his signing is?
He can, he’s a decent player and will probably crack our top 17. But hardly anything to get excited about.

If he’s our best purchase this off season
i can see us going backward last next season. Hope I’m wrong I usually am.

emjaycee

Coach
I’m sorry but I just can’t get excited about any of these signings.

Papali’i is a pretty solid player and will probably make our top 17 but the other two are Meh city. You want to wave some Pom Poms and have a bukkake party good for you. Not every one is on the BA cool aid.
So Papali'i makes our top 17 and replaces the only top 17 player from 2020 no longer in our squad (Kevans). The other 2 are depth signings and replace Gennings (Opacic) and Davis (Lussick).
With the crap Kevans dished out for the latter part of this season, I don't see how our squad is actually weakened by these 3 signings.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Papali'i makes our top 17 and replaces the only top 17 player from 2020 no longer in our squad (Kevans). The other 2 are depth signings and replace Gennings (Opacic) and Davis (Lussick).
With the crap Kevans dished out for the latter part of this season, I don't see how our squad is actually weakened by these 3 signings.
Haven’t you been telling us our team wasn’t good enough to win a comp??? We massively over achieved due to the coaching Brilliance of Bea Arthur??? How do these 3 signings get us closer to those top few teams??

Eelogical

Referee
But, we're looking for our squad to be strengthened. Well, I thought that's the way we need to go if we want to win the unachievable title.

He can, he’s a decent player and will probably crack our top 17. But hardly anything to get excited about.

If he’s our best purchase this off season
i can see us going backward last next season. Hope I’m wrong I usually am.

Well we only have 21 players signed for next season from what I can tell, so I reckon we might sign one or two more. Particularly after we release Gutho.

Gronk

Staff member
I’m sorry but if any of those signings are playing much next season we are struggling big time. And those signings are as good as it gets I can see us struggling to make the top 6.
Aaaand Mr Grump chimes in.