What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are we buying for 2021 onwards

jaseg

Juniors
I'd take a shot on Bird at the right price.

I wonder if Lodge is journo guesswork because we went hard at him when he was off contract + movement on the Broncos side, or if there is still real interest. I'm guessing the latter, given we tried and failed to sign Hetherington.

JohnDoe

Juniors
Would Sauaso Sue be worth signing on a minimum 1 year contract for next year? Not being re-signed by the Bulldogs, did his ACL last year and was part of a very poor team this year, Has played close to 150 games in the NRL and can be a handy player on his day. Could be a good depth signing considering the Warriors must be close to the salary cap for next year.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Would we get a look in with Flannagan?

Chuck 400k at him, get Kodi in to dummy half and CHT and Flanno in the halves. Probably a better option than what we have right now (with Kodi at dummy half)

Would we get a look in with Flannagan?

Chuck 400k at him, get Kodi in to dummy half and CHT and Flanno in the halves. Probably a better option than what we have right now (with Kodi at dummy half)

I would love this move. Get Kodi out of the halves before we chuck another season away.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Nathan Brown has come out in support for Flanno.
Are we having a cheeky dig? Looks like hell end up at the Dogs tho

JJ

Immortal
Can't help but feel he's another promising kid that we've stalled the development of...

Evans is meh imo

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Does anyone have an idea on how many spots we have left in our top 30?

We've had loads who are now off, so will be good to see one or two new signings

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Can't help but feel he's another promising kid that we've stalled the development of...
He has had plenty of opportunities. Most would argue too much. At some point it is up to a player to take ownership of their own career and deliver on their talent rather than it being blamed on coaches or clubs. Getting out of the comfort zone and moving to a brand new country might be the kick up the arse he needs

Big Marn

Juniors
He has had plenty of opportunities. Most would argue too much. At some point it is up to a player to take ownership of their own career and deliver on their talent rather than it being blamed on coaches or clubs. Getting out of the comfort zone and moving to a brand new country might be the kick up the arse he needs
good point.
What's your take on Lisone at the Titans this year?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
good point.
What's your take on Lisone at the Titans this year?
Think he has gone ok although I haven't really paid much attention to him/Titans this year.

May get a bit lost in the shuffle though with all the new forwards the Tits have bought.

you?

Big Marn

Juniors
Think he has gone ok although I haven't really paid much attention to him/Titans this year.

May get a bit lost in the shuffle though with all the new forwards the Tits have bought.

you?
the games that i saw, he seemed to show up a bit, but like you i didnt see that many Titans games. He might have been MIA in other games for all i know.

TheDMC

Bench
Bit like at the warriors, comes on and does one intense full noise hit up, then successive ones get less and less effective. That's my casual observation.

Reactions: JJ

Campion

Juniors
good buy for the cowboys in my view. i always liked Burr, but also can see he was excess to requirements at the warriors. i think this is one of those happy situations where it works out best for both parties.

Latest posts