What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
Dropping Naden sends a bad message to a tight team.They have battled together all year.Trusted each other.Then last minute gets dropped.Will the others remember this could be them next time contract signing comes up

franklin2323

Immortal
Martin is on the verge of state of origin selection as a second rower, why would you move him right now?! Makes no sense.

Cause he is a better prop then edge forward. No matter who is centre at that side is never 1 on 1 with the opposing centre. You get a bulked up Burton or someone running at the 5/8th out there.

You will get the centre coming in to help more. Which will free up space and take pressure off the right centre to create

Jane Murray

Bench
We're talking 2021 here, I take it, not this Sunday.

If he was going to be targeted by the Rabbitohs, he'll be targeted by the Storm, especially after we've announced it to the world. Unless something has been fixed in the past few days.
I know you are, and so am I.

Jane Murray

Bench
I hope this happens.

Panthers chief executive Brian Fletcher wants to keep the core of the grand final team together with the promise of further success in coming years – even if it means their stars turning down more dollars from NRL rivals.

With a host of players including Jarome Luai, Isaah Yeo, Josh Mansour, Stephen Crichton, Matt Burton and Spencer Leniu due to officially become free agents on November 1, Penrith remain comfortable with their retention progress.

The club has put contract talks to one side as Ivan Cleary's record breakers chase the Panthers' first title in 17 years. NSW State of Origin contender Crichton is set to be one of the initial re-signings.

But without a single marquee recruit for next year, the club's roster and salary cap management is the most settled it's been for years and Fletcher is relaxed about keeping the squad together in the face of inevitable bids from rivals.

WestyLife

First Grade
I hope this happens.

Panthers chief executive Brian Fletcher wants to keep the core of the grand final team together with the promise of further success in coming years – even if it means their stars turning down more dollars from NRL rivals.

With a host of players including Jarome Luai, Isaah Yeo, Josh Mansour, Stephen Crichton, Matt Burton and Spencer Leniu due to officially become free agents on November 1, Penrith remain comfortable with their retention progress.

The club has put contract talks to one side as Ivan Cleary's record breakers chase the Panthers' first title in 17 years. NSW State of Origin contender Crichton is set to be one of the initial re-signings.

But without a single marquee recruit for next year, the club's roster and salary cap management is the most settled it's been for years and Fletcher is relaxed about keeping the squad together in the face of inevitable bids from rivals.

It is nice to have that talk from our club finally. If it happens we will be up there with Roosters and Storm as another powerhouse.

Cause he is a better prop then edge forward. No matter who is centre at that side is never 1 on 1 with the opposing centre. You get a bulked up Burton or someone running at the 5/8th out there.

You will get the centre coming in to help more. Which will free up space and take pressure off the right centre to create

What evidence is there he’s a better prop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts