What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol, every aspect was down on last year except the subjective ‘steering them around the park’ so that means he improved? He regressed. Everyone except you and Bernie can see that.
Not just Moses personally but our team's attack was down on 2019. We finished higher on the ladder due to superior defence.

Eelogical

Referee
I’m expecting Sivo to return to form next season. Keep the faith in the big unit.
I think he had a few things going against him this year. The second year syndrome, other teams worked on his defence deficiencies - especially his positional play and the high ball, issues in his personal life and there's also something going on with his calf muscles. He could also just be lazy.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Wasn’t the big merkin still our leading try scorer? You’ll have to excuse me if I give him the benefit of the doubt before anointing Haze Dunster as the heir apparent. :D

Pazza

First Grade
One on one he still goes hard. But with a couple of defenders in front of him he's Bevan Sivo.

True but I never remember him even
last year being a great early tackle count hit up guy.

I agree with Sterlo in the fact parra are very one out and predictable coming out of their own end. Fergo/Sivo really get bashed cause the opposition knows exactly whos getting the footy.