What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
No, as we've already discussed, they give it to the guy who dropped more bombs than Baby Bush.
"We" haven't discussed anything of the sort. It was you being busy trying to discredit the whole shebang because your fanboi didn't get one.

BTW Obama got the gong "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

It's an impressive list to be fair. Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa, Dalai Lama, Jimmy Carter.

Aung San Suu Kyi turned out to be a dud. :rolleyes:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Do they award Nobel Peace prizes to leaders of countries for not invading and killing 100s thousands ?
No but it's in line with Trump's favorable-business-environment global policy approach. And killing people didn't stop Obama from winning.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he won it then I wouldn't be able to continue to deride the award as political.

I like Trump because he is challenging an establishment that desperately needs it. Not because I think he is a quality person deserving of awards or accolades.

Gronk

Staff member
If he won it then I wouldn't be able to continue to deride the award as political.

I like Trump because he is challenging an establishment that desperately needs it. Not because I think he is a quality person deserving of awards or accolades.

Ok I’ll answer the question for you - no all his has achieved in his 4 years is to divide. Pulls out of Paris, picks fight with Chyna, supports two state solution by being so pro-Israel that the USA can no longer act as an impartial mediator, the deal with UEA as nothing more than locking in an arms deal, he claimed to have made peace in the Balkans however both Serbia and Kosovo couldn’t even issue a joint statement. Kosovo however took it as a win because It gained recognition from Israel. South America thinks he’s a douchebag, Canada thinks he’s a f**kwit, Mexico (wall, rapists) same, he’s been uninvited by the UK....

That’s not challenging the establishment, that’s putting Mr Magoo in charge of the nuclear codes. I get that some people like him because he pisses the straight merkins off, but he is now causing harm. I hope the US see that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The establishment isn't perfect but it is better than anything Trump has to offer. He said he was going to drain the swamp but he forgot to tell everyone that he was going to fill it back up with faeces.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's brought the Democrats back to the centre. How is that a bad thing? The only thing Trump did wrong was inventing Coronavirus and telling cops in Democrat-run cities to shoot minorities.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well, that's one we're going to have to wait and see about. Joe Biden might have something to say about that. And if he does, will he be the last?
They are in a race to the bottom and are f**ked no matter who gets in. Far too much division and partisan politics. A big lesson for other nations on how not to trash your collective brand on the world stage.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
220,000 people dead while the economy went backwards anyway

haven't you seen enough ?
Would anyone else have overseen fewer dead and better economic performance? If you're not making that claim then your point is meaningless. If you are making that claim show your working.