What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Zero with the Remington for me. I gave up parting my hair in 2003.
s-l1600.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Never heard of the merkin
Is he the merkin Don Lane berated on his TV talk show back in the early 80's after he criticised Uri Geller??

Yep he would demonstrate how clairvoyants etc get away with BS. Don Lane was a fan if Yuri Geller (who used to bend spoons with his mind :D) and Doris Stokes who used to talk to the dead.

IIRC Randi and Dick Smith had $1m on the table for any clairvoyant who could prove that they can actually do what they claim. Dick Smith's offer still stands. I reckon @hindy111 could probably cash in with his algorithms.

Eelogical

Referee
Yep he would demonstrate how clairvoyants etc get away with BS. Don Lane was a fan if Yuri Geller (who used to bend spoons with his mind :D) and Doris Stokes who used to talk to the dead.

IIRC Randi and Dick Smith had $1m on the table for any clairvoyant who could prove that they can actually do what they claim. Dick Smith's offer still stands. I reckon @hindy111 could probably cash in with his algorithms.
Yet here we are....we can bend premierships into spoons without magic.

Latest posts