What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smug Panther

First Grade
For sure, but two young halves might not learn the game very well from each other.

As much as you were a critic of Maloney, I bet Cleary is a better footballer today for having played next to him for example.
Meh not sure about that. Both did almost nothing but dump it to Kikau while playing together. Coaching has far more impact

soc123_au

Staff member
It's Hooper making shit up. Burton isn't supposed to be able to even talk to them for another week or so. I know the rule gets broken, but no one is agreeing to anything until after the deadline.

Hooked

Juniors
If I am Burton I am binding my time. He will get a better club coming knocking in a few weeks than the Bulldogs.

soc123_au

Staff member
I am hopeful that he re-signs.
I have a feeling he will. All the media speculation is driven by his manager to extract whatever he can out of Penrith. The managers & media are rooting each other, managers give them the inside gossip on things & the media make up stories of inflated offers to drive contract prices up. One filthy hand washing the other.

murraymob

Coach
It's Hooper making shit up. Burton isn't supposed to be able to even talk to them for another week or so. I know the rule gets broken, but no one is agreeing to anything until after the deadline.
Burton like Staines was given permission by the club to go out and test the market

Exsilium

First Grade
If Nadan takes another offer, Whare looks at his options and everything else falls into place, I cannot see why Burton couldn't get a start at Centre or utility.

If he was in fact leaving, it would be the worst kept secret in the NRL.

murraymob

Coach
Another twist is Naden was rumoured to go to the storm.But now James Roberts has been told by the bunnies he can look elsewhere he fits the storm mould more than naden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts