What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

murraymob

First Grade
What about Spencer?
He was not mentioned this was Alexander when asked would Naden get dropped again on NRL 360 last night .he hinted more that Naden would not be there and Kenny might be there.Lets hope it reverse physiology on what they did last week and the side stays as named

Interesting comments from Gus on the Naden situation. He said he’d be stunned if someone named in the starting lineup dropped out of the team altogether. He said that’s really not something a coach would do with a grand final team.

Sadly true.

I am just pointing out what is wrong with Gus' comments

Gus wasn’t advocating he be in the team, he was saying it’d be a very unusual situation to name a player in the 13 and not play him somewhere.

But teams aren’t just selected who whose earned the right to play, there’s other factors to consider.

GongPanther

Referee
I

f we lost last week I would say yes.Outstanding season not now we are there with no reason we can’t win
Lots of reasons we can win, lots of reasons we can lose.

But I bet one hour before the game, fans of both sides will be simply nullifying both of those options out of one's mind, then we'll all be experiencing that numbing realisation that we are finally in a decider with the whole world watching this game. :)

GongPanther

Referee
Dont put a lot of faith in TV tipsters but Benji marshall on NRL 360 (Foxtel) gave the Panthers a massive wrap, he definitely thinks we can win and win well, I listen to Benji above most, appears to be an intelligent thinker on all things RubA League unlike Buzz and a few others that make it up in the pub.
There is a position vacant after Trent Barrett leaves. :)

GongPanther

Referee
The way Brandy spoke on NRL 360 made it sound like Naden will definitely be out. Haven't watched Ivan's interview from today yet.
Tried listening to it this afternoon on the bus...couldn't hear the media questions (again) put to Cleary and the other two. Another thing for Vlandys to put a feather in his cap to.

chrisD

Coach
Not enough is being made of our defence. Fitler mentioned it once and that was about it. I can't remember a club team defending like we do, kicking deep and smelling blood and just choking teams down in their end, consistently, not once a half but routinely, habitually. The QLD SOO team is the only team that I can remember that does similar.

WestyLife

First Grade
Tried listening to it this afternoon on the bus...couldn't hear the media questions (again) put to Cleary and the other two. Another thing for Vlandys to put a feather in his cap to.

Surprised it was so low quality. Whoever was in charge of the sound is gonna be in trouble.

The_Frog

First Grade
If it's that hard to set up the audio to actually be audible, they could always put in subtitles of the journos questions. It's really unprofessional, which you come to expect unfortunately.

Latest posts