What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Only if you think the price will go up. If you think it will go down, sell all your silver
And then he can say ... Hi Lo Silver !

CFxAyJ.gif

parra pete

Referee
And then he can say ... Hi Lo Silver !

CFxAyJ.gif

AND if you need to borrow to buy it...When you leave the bank yell out "I OWE SILVER"

Tonto's horse broke a leg, and his boss said to him "Go and get a loan from the Bank to buy a new one". Tonto walked up to the bank teller said I want to borrow a thousand dollars to buy a new horse..
The bank teller said to him "You have to ask the Loan Arranger"..to which Tonto replied "Him one who told me to ask baNK.

220,000 people dead while the economy went backwards anyway

haven't you seen enough ?

They are in a race to the bottom and are f**ked no matter who gets in. Far too much division and partisan politics. A big lesson for other nations on how not to trash your collective brand on the world stage.

Or a lesson on how to not let an outsider come in an expose that you've been selling your office for decades, using your family to do the dirty work so you don't have to declare anything and can just go about your merry way f**king the world for personal gain.

RBA 'green-lights' risk-taking in property investment

Economics correspondent

The Reserve Bank of Australia has effectively "green lit" risk-taking on property investment, and the biggest change in policy in 27 years has not only triggered a home loan war but also raised the prospect of another house price bubble.

A day after RBA governor Philip Lowe's bombshell speech, mortgage lenders were preparing for an intensification of an already "brutal" battle for market share and a resulting sharp increase in home prices.

https://www.afr.com/policy/economy/rba-green-lights-property-risk-taking-20201016-p565rj

I'm moving back towards a position of a significant fall in house prices, actually.

I know the responsible lending laws are eased in March but change in credit growth continues to be negative (down to 2.2%, now) and that's a horrible sign.

Plus we have the end of insolvent trading and the end of rent moratoriums in the end of December, and loan holidays and JS/JK ending in March.

Come June/July these things will have kicked in and things will not be rosy. I'm now sitting somewhere around a 10% fall in 2021.

Latest posts