What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

BLN2

Juniors
Isaiah Papali’i is a good signing for you guys. Potential to be one of those players who lifts playing outside of NZ.

He want's to be a second rower apparently. Problem is he has no attacking game. He's solid, but doesn't have a lot of skill for a smaller forward, or the running game to punch above his weight. He'd be ok as a back up for Brown, won't start for you boys though.

Tongue

Juniors
He want's to be a second rower apparently. Problem is he has no attacking game. He's solid, but doesn't have a lot of skill for a smaller forward, or the running game to punch above his weight. He'd be ok as a back up for Brown, won't start for you boys though.

Watch him develop.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Undersized forwards with no skill are right up Bea Arthur’s alley, watch him try and turn him into the next Rhey Stone.

Gazzamatta

Coach
If recruiting another middle stops BAs fascination with moving skilled edge forwards into the middle then its a fantastic signing.

84 Baby

Referee
Ink has barely dried on the s8gnature, Gazza is already making up unfounded observations.... all in a days foruming

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But why would it. He's on minimum wage and I doubt the coaching staff will be cutting him slack so I don't see other players becoming disgruntled or following his lead if he is lazy. If he's not going good enough he won't be in the team.
Yep, I'd say he lacks the influence to have a negative effect. The risk is around his contract. I doubt he's on minimum salary but the upside is it's only for a year.