What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
TBH I was a bit miffed when they interviewed Cook and spoke about that penalty and missed goal - but never spoke about the penalty being a professional foul in the red zone which is regularly deemed a yellow card.

To be fair to those at MMM, I didn't hear any other media outlet discuss this either, including Foxsports coverage and The Sunday Footy Show, including Sterlo.
Not sure what Channel 9's coverage said, but doubt it would have been any different, and the CCT wouldn't have even had a clue.

Gronk

Staff member
Dally M Awards tonight.

Tik Tok boy odds on after they gave him back his deducted points because his indiscretion as "off field".

I heard on 2MMM yesterday Tallis gave his Team of the Year and has Shaun Lane as one of the backrowers.

Gutho is apparently hot in Tik Tok boy's heels for the Gold, yet everyone is predicting Papenalphabet to get the Fullback of the Year.

Noise

Coach
Maybe. Or it could send a message that the police can get involved in matters such as this. At least if you’re going to do it make sure you cover your tracks.
I reckon it sends the message that police are going to do f**k all about it.

Latest posts