What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't understand a surf and turf.
I like a steak plain with pepper sauce on side.
Same goes for a Schnitty. All those fancy toppings? Gravy and chips on side, job done.

Suitman

Post Whore
It's an OK place. The pier is their only saving grace. That, and the tram terminates there. Having said that, I'm looking at a week or so in the Adelaide district once the election is over in Bananaland.

Adelaide city centre itself is rather boring ( sorry @Haynzey ) but Glenelg is actually quite nice. Quite an enticing waterside precinct and great bars, restaurants and outlook, overlooking a small little harbor, and the gulf. Water views are always enticing.
The tram ride out there gives a good insight into historical domestic architecture and the bluestone influence of construction in that neck of Oz. So different to Sydney. I also love the open spaces and parks surrounding the city centre. Nice places to chill out. Botanical planting is also impressive along wide, opened boulevards.

Latest posts