What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Patrick Mahomes will break all the passing records, imo - he's simply not human.

Also a brilliant player. Great passing game. Fantastic running game. The guy has all the skills. Has a top class team around him as well.

Injuries may be the only thing that stops him from being one of the all time greats. Having said that, he’s only been around a few seasons so while he’s had an impressive start to his career, let’s see how he’s still going in a few years time.

I’d be interested to see how he holds up when he has less talent around him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Also a brilliant player. Great passing game. Fantastic running game. The guy has all the skills. Has a top class team around him as well.

Injuries may be the only thing that stops him from being one of the all time greats. Having said that, he’s only been around a few seasons so while he’s had an impressive start to his career, let’s see how he’s still going in a few years time.

I’d be interested to see how he holds up when he has less talent around him.

It's true - that Chiefs lineup is stacked.

But his arm, decision-making, mobility, and poise are already in the top tier, imo.

I'd trade Carr for him any day, but then the Chiefs would get the bum deal lol.

T.S Quint

Coach
Wilson has the experience and has carried his team at times when they haven’t been strong across the park (which hasn’t been often). He’s a very smart footballer and extremely athletic. His ability to extend plays and complete seemingly impossible situations is astounding and is just frustrating for sometime me who hates his team.

Mahomes I think can be even better. He just doesn’t have the experience of Wilson yet. Having a great team around him is helping him a lot.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Give it another two years, and imo, what Mahomes will have achieved in the game, will surpass what Wilson has done - and I rate Russell Wilson.

hindy111

Post Whore
Give it another two years, and imo, what Mahomes will have achieved in the game, will surpass what Wilson has done - and I rate Russell Wilson.

Wilson the last 3yrs has had I feel an ordinary side but still gets them to play offs.
Just my opinion.

Mahome is also top 5 QBs.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Wilson the last 3yrs has had I feel an ordinary side but still gets them to play offs.
Just my opinion.

Mahome is also top 5 QBs.

Oh, for sure - Russell Wilson is a superstar.

I think Mahomes can surpass him - he has all the ability.

Be interesting to see what happens.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well Oakland had a huge win which was needed.

Kansas keep rolling

Steele's look the real deal. What a group that one is.

Patriots are cooked.

Dolphins are starting to put it together. Give them a year or two and I see a super bowl potential.

The other side is not that interesting. Phili group is a mess. But eagles have loads of injuries. They might surprise in play offs if get fit.

Tampa Bay seem the stand out

Packers are up and down

Seattle are probably the best chance after Tampa.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well Oakland had a huge win which was needed.

Kansas keep rolling

Steele's look the real deal. What a group that one is.

Patriots are cooked.

Dolphins are starting to put it together. Give them a year or two and I see a super bowl potential.

The other side is not that interesting. Phili group is a mess. But eagles have loads of injuries. They might surprise in play offs if get fit.

Tampa Bay seem the stand out

Packers are up and down

Seattle are probably the best chance after Tampa.

Las Vegas will be lucky to win another game.

I'm not being negative - I've never liked Derek Carr, but he is playing very well.

But our problem is our putrid defence.

We may beat the Jets, and that's it.

KC will roll us.

I can't see us beating the 'Phins.

The rest of our draw...

hindy111

Post Whore
Las Vegas will be lucky to win another game.

I'm not being negative - I've never liked Derek Carr, but he is playing very well.

But our problem is our putrid defence.

We may beat the Jets, and that's it.

KC will roll us.

I can't see us beating the 'Phins.

The rest of our draw...

They'll beat

Broncos once, Colts,Chargers once, Dolphins and Jets.

They are a chance to beat Kansas, Falcons and Denver/Chargers x 2 times.

I reckon they'll get a 9 or 10 win season.

Latest posts