What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
So one side of the field you will have one less player? Or do you mean one of them will actually slot in at where the centre would be randomly? In which case one of them just plays centre.

I admit that BA isn't the attacking mastermind to attempt this as it would require a coach who understands and coaches attack.

The second hit up should be by one of the back rowers as I see back rowers as massively over rated as actual attacking weapons so I would go back to using them to do hit ups and get them the hell out of the backline.

As if Lane is so good on the edge that you cant have him rolling his sleeves up like the back rowers of old.

Soto

Bench
Damn French is on fire over there
Sure is..like watching the 9's tournament. I do like the pace and the attack in the ESL.
Love to get French back. If its on the wing so be it. That blistering speed is amazing. Has put on size too. Have concerns about Fergo and Sivo plus French is a much better option than Jai Field..getting him back would be a good addition to the Eels

strider

Post Whore
I admit that BA isn't the attacking mastermind to attempt this as it would require a coach who understands and coaches attack.

The second hit up should be by one of the back rowers as I see back rowers as massively over rated as actual attacking weapons so I would go back to using them to do hit ups and get them the hell out of the backline.

As if Lane is so good on the edge that you cant have him rolling his sleeves up like the back rowers of old.
So the backrowers will need similar speed and fitness level as a centre to get back for the 2nd hitup after the winger gets tackled returning the kick?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd have to agree. Matherson has the speed, strength, agility and ball-playing skills to be almost in the Wade Graham class. (If used correctly.)
At a decent club with a decent coach he'd be in the Origin squad. Instead he is wasted by Bea Arthur.

IFR33K

Coach
At a decent club with a decent coach he'd be in the Origin squad. Instead he is wasted by Bea Arthur.

I never really watched him closely In the past, but have a few wests supporter friends. They were devastated when he left and said he’s a brilliant player. With all the rave about him, I must admit I was a little disappointed with his performances. He was solid, but I wouldn’t say brilliant. Is it all the coaches fault? Who knows.

Noise

Coach
Because it’s no where near as bad as that! That’s just extreme BS, there’s been plenty a lot worse then him

He was pretty bad.

Waqa Blake was 3rd overall in missed tackles in the NRL. Worse than most halves. Out of all the centres in the comp he missed the most. His tackle efficiency was 77% (which is f**king horrible).

In attack he only had 5 line breaks and 4 try assists all year.

Latest posts