What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If Voldemort is a merkin who speaks with a fork tongue then yes you are Voldemort

if Voldemort isn’t a merkin that speaks with a fork tongue then you must be muzby
That’s the spirit!

Now get your wrinkly butt over to the swamp..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Any rumours ?

giphy.gif
Apparently rumour is I’m the serpent from the Garden of Eden.

But in terms of actual on-topic stuff, it looks like we’re a bit light on at the moment..

Let’s say Hook’s looking at bringing Bevan French back to Australia.

be55

Juniors
If Voldemort is a merkin who speaks with a fork tongue then yes you are Voldemort

if Voldemort isn’t a merkin that speaks with a fork tongue then you must be muzby
That’s the spirit!

Now get your wrinkly butt over to the swamp..
Holy shit you guys crack me up sometimes...i bet their is a parallel universe where youse two get along like a house on fire but you'll just never know about it...

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee

SBD82

Coach
C'mon Crush your better than that.

Samy posted more than once he didn't drink anymore and for good reasons so don't be like somebody else and throw out the cheap typecasting post.
Was he ever specific about those reasons?

I’m starting to believe that you’re deliberately writing your posts vaguely so that people who read them think that Muzby made fun of a confessed alcoholic, and leaving yourself room to deny accusing him if challenged.

I hope I’m wrong. Because if I’m not, that would be appalling.

Old Timer

Coach
Was he ever specific about those reasons?

I’m starting to believe that you’re deliberately writing your posts vaguely so that people who read them think that Muzby made fun of a confessed alcoholic, and leaving yourself room to deny accusing him if challenged.

I hope I’m wrong. Because if I’m not, that would be appalling.
So if you are not wrong and you shouldn’t believe what you are starting to believe what does that mean?

BIG RIG

Juniors
Reports are stating that Josh McGuire will stay at the Cowboys and the deal with Joe Ofahengaue has fallen through

Jason Saab is set to be released to Manly and Manly will pay a transfer fee instead of the proposed swap with Reuben Garrick

The deal with Fa’amusili is on the rocks aswell as Trent Robinson is keen to keep him at the Roosters

All this following the failed Jack Bird deal

redv13

Bench
Reports are stating that Josh McGuire will stay at the Cowboys and the deal with Joe Ofahengaue has fallen through

Jason Saab is set to be released to Manly and Manly will pay a transfer fee instead of the proposed swap with Reuben Garrick

The deal with Fa’amusili is on the rocks aswell as Trent Robinson is keen to keep him at the Roosters

Aren’t you a bearer of good news!! Is there a link to any of this or are we throwing darts at the dartboard??

Crush

Coach

I'm comfortable with all of that.

redv13

Bench
I'm comfortable with all of that.
Really?? We miss out on all 4 signings plus move on Saab and your comfortable with that?? If true that is horrible and shows just how low we have become.

Personally I hope they pick up Poasa and Joe. McGuire and Bird I can live without

Old Timer

Coach

Looks like a bad day at black rock

The only thing I can think is that Hook knew there would be some issues re recruitment and signed on regardless so happy to wait it out and see where he goes to from here.

Do you know if the Maguire & Joe O potential deals were Hooks idea or Milkward’s?

Crush

Coach
Really?? We miss out on all 4 signings plus move on Saab and your comfortable with that?? If true that is horrible and shows just how low we have become.

Personally I hope they pick up Poasa and Joe. McGuire and Bird I can live without
Yep, really.

Gareth67

First Grade

349E3BCC-FD52-440B-BE11-3506B52B73D5.gif

Latest posts