What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

Kenny on the bench with Capewell, Leota & Tetevano makes some sense, but the only concern is if a back does get an injury we then have both May & Capewell in the backline. If Naden started you’d only have to put May in the backline.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Well, here we are Panther fans Grand Final eve and for the first time in 17 years we have skin in the game. I for one am very excited.

If you told me at the beginning of the season we'd be in the grand final I wouldn't have believed you.

If you'd predicted we'd get there on the back of 17 straight wins I'd have thought you crazy.

If you'd said we'd do it in a session where the Broncos claimed the wooden spoon and the Roosters had 60 put on them... well, I'd been finding someone to take you and give you a holiday in a padded cell.

Yet here we are and all those things are true.

With everything that this season has thrown at all teams, what our team has achieved is nothing short of incredible. To me the only fitting end to our season is to walk away with the premiership.

Life doesn't always work like that and the Storm will be a tough challenge. I'm confident we can get the job done. However if we don't, as disappointed as we'll be, this team should walk away with their heads held high realising there is still much to celebrate and that this is just the beginning.

Good night and sleep tight Panther tomorrow is going to be a glorious day! (And even if it's not out had been a glorious year).

Latest posts