What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhyno

First Grade
It’d be such a hollow feeling to win the grand final this year with all the restrictions you can’t go out and really party

it’s a shame because it’s been such a long wait for panthers fans and most their players will never get to play in a grand final again
panther fans if you happen to win you can sit at home and have a nice cuppa and biscuit to celebrate( can’t go out and get blind anymore)

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
It’d be such a hollow feeling to win the grand final this year with all the restrictions you can’t go out and really party

it’s a shame because it’s been such a long wait for panthers fans and most their players will never get to play in a grand final again
panther fans if you happen to win you can sit at home and have a nice cuppa and biscuit to celebrate( can’t go out and get blind anymore)

^ This is why one doesn't sit a chimp in front of a typewriter. (with sincerest apologies to chimps)

Generalzod

Immortal

What are you talking about Rhyno you’ve wouldn't have said this if the Eels would have won it this year..

Old tiger 79

Juniors

You truly are a spastic

Old tiger 79

Juniors

Most of their players lol, how many current Parra players have played in a grand final?

Very wet here in Sydney, the conditions will be pretty tough.

People might say that slower track
favours the experience, but the Panthers energy levels should be peak at the moment.
Nelson is a gun player the smug should worry about, but kiks at full footy bent is just plain terrifying. He is insane.

I think an early brawl should settle a few of the nerves. No send offs though.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’m actually going for Melbourne, only because I literally know no one who supports them so I won’t have to put up with any bullshit carry on by dickhead mates. Also the media up here hates them so they usually give them one day of praise before looking for new stories for next season.

Living near Penrith I have had to deal with the blanket of smug in the air out West, which has been getting thicker and thicker every week. If they win I am afraid it could become absolutely toxic to anyone who actually pronounces the word Panthers without an F in it.

In saying that though unfortunately I think they will win the game, i can see them rolling Melbourne late with momentum..28-14

Diesel

Referee
I’m actually going for Melbourne, only because I literally know no one who supports them so I won’t have to put up with any bullshit carry on by dickhead mates. Also the media up here hates them so they usually give them one day of praise before looking for new stories for next season.

Living near Penrith I have had to deal with the blanket of smug in the air out West, which has been getting thicker and thicker every week. If they win I am afraid it could become absolutely toxic to anyone who actually pronounces the word Panthers without an F in it.

In saying that though unfortunately I think they will win the game, i can see them rolling Melbourne late with momentum..28-14
Well you have us on LU to give you shit, if that counts?

I get what you’re saying about living in Penrith and being surround by Panthers coverage, in Brisbane we get blanket coverage from the Courier Broncos and Channels Bronco and Brisbane. The way the media carried on up here, you’d think winning the wooden spoon is just a footnote. #f**kthebroncos

Generalzod

Immortal
Very wet here in Sydney, the conditions will be pretty tough.

People might say that slower track
favours the experience, but the Panthers energy levels should be peak at the moment.
Nelson is a gun player the smug should worry about, but kiks at full footy bent is just plain terrifying. He is insane.

I think an early brawl should settle a few of the nerves. No send offs though.
It’s been raining and windy all night..

Fangs

Coach
I'm getting excited now. Just put a nice pork shoulder on to smoke & have a big chunk of sirloin marinating to put on later. Fridge is full, cant wait for kick off.

Bought a 5L keg of pilsner from ALDI. On ice since yesterday.

Nacho entree and 3 charcoal chickens straight off the spit at 6.01pm. This day will be run with precision.

Salt and vinegar peanuts to nibble on during the game.

Latest posts