What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

Disagree, only because karens exist, trolls can have the odd moment of humour (not the douchewaffle in here).

Had a bushpig like me on tinder, should i still smash?

Disagree - if her photos infer bushpig status - they're the best she has so the reality will be even worse.

Mandarin will be a mandatory subject in Australian schools by 2030.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Agree - preferably a swan dive off the top of the 10m platform, nose first into a deep pool of your favourite beer...

The speed limit on interstate highways/motorways should be raised to 130km/h
Agreed, although i get stuck in jams on the M1 on the way home from yatala at least 3 days a week due to accidents so it wouldnt make much of a difference for me.

Salmon eggs benny > any other eggs benny

Agree, godzilla has just been social distancing so far

The punisher is a good halloween costume idea

Agree - although I had to look up google to assess...

(Btw love the Godzilla mention).

The world would be in a far worse state from overpopulation if all diseases and viruses were eliminated.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

The world would be in a far worse state from overpopulation if all diseases and viruses

The world would be in a far worse state from overpopulation if all diseases and viruses were eliminated.
Agree

The world.wouldnt have such an overpopulation issue if more butt stuff happened

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Sorry to break rules of the game, but this I disagree with this idea. Countries with massive birth rates and population growth are places where disease rates are far higher, with people feeling they need to have so many kids to ensure their family has another generation make it to adulthood. Developed countries birthdates are actually below the Rate needed to sustain a population, they're population will decline without immigration.
It's not just about controlling disease, it's about improving education.

So... Rhino NQ might be right about population control via poopchute

Sorry to break rules of the game, but this I disagree with this idea. Countries with massive birth rates and population growth are places where disease rates are far higher, with people feeling they need to have so many kids to ensure their family has another generation make it to adulthood. Developed countries birthdates are actually below the Rate needed to sustain a population, they're population will decline without immigration.
It's not just about controlling disease, it's about improving education.

So... Rhino NQ might be right about population control via poopchute

Crikey! Could be a good post for 4 corners!

I’ll break rules too...

Reason I posed it was an interview I heard years ago with David Attenborough who was asked what the biggest change he’s seen in the world during his life...

the reply was akin to - the earth has stayed the same size but the human population has increased immensely. We are in each other’s faces more and nature has suffered.

With no disease, that effectively “culls” humans, what would be the effects in other aspects.... would it be worse or better... ?

Anyway philosophical hat is off and back to the spirit of the thread, noting there’s no “open” question...

So I’ll go...

Koala meat would be tasty

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Crikey! Could be a good post for 4 corners!

I’ll break rules too...

Reason I posed it was an interview I heard years ago with David Attenborough who was asked what the biggest change he’s seen in the world during his life...

the reply was akin to - the earth has stayed the same size but the human population has increased immensely. We are in each other’s faces more and nature has suffered.

With no disease, that effectively “culls” humans, what would be the effects in other aspects.... would it be worse or better... ?

Anyway philosophical hat is off and back to the spirit of the thread, noting there’s no “open” question...

So I’ll go...

Koala meat would be tasty
Agree

Brimson will tear it up for the maroons

___

Juniors
Agree.

but hopefully next year, or at least game 2 this year... I got tix for Adelaide..

And so...

Adelaide should be the 18th team admitted (back) to the NRL after Brisbane Mk2.
Disagree. Central Coast/North Sydney, Perth, THEN Adelaide (making them 19th).

Sydney 1995 >>> Sydney 2020.

Latest posts