What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

GongPanther

Referee
What they are leaking to the papers may well not happen and Naden could run out
They are going to put a lot of thought in the final makeup. Don't know why Whare was ever in Tuesday's line-up. It wasn't like the Storm were going to fall for that one. But Burton, if selected could be a super-sub master-stroke if the likes of Luai or Naden choke.

Jane Murray

Bench
They are going to put a lot of thought in the final makeup. Don't know why Whare was ever in Tuesday's line-up. It wasn't like the Storm were going to fall for that one. But Burton, if selected could be a super-sub master-stroke if the likes of Luai or Naden choke.
Burton will be cut.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Well, here we are Panther fans Grand Final eve and for the first time in 17 years we have skin in the game. I for one am very excited.

If you told me at the beginning of the season we'd be in the grand final I wouldn't have believed you.

If you'd predicted we'd get there on the back of 17 straight wins I'd have thought you crazy.

If you'd said we'd do it in a session where the Broncos claimed the wooden spoon and the Roosters had 60 put on them... well, I'd been finding someone to take you and give you a holiday in a padded cell.

Yet here we are and all those things are true.

With everything that this season has thrown at all teams, what our team has achieved is nothing short of incredible. To me the only fitting end to our season is to walk away with the premiership.

Life doesn't always work like that and the Storm will be a tough challenge. I'm confident we can get the job done. However if we don't, as disappointed as we'll be, this team should walk away with their heads held high realising there is still much to celebrate and that this is just the beginning.

Good night and sleep tight Panther tomorrow is going to be a glorious day! (And even if it's not out had been a glorious year).
Well said.

Totally agree, we all want the win with great hunger but regardless of the result, what a fabulous ride it has been. Win or lose, we should be all extremely proud of this group of young men and doesn't the future look wonderfully bright!

GO GET EM BOYS!

Probably just for late injury cover.

GongPanther

Referee
Absolute crap on FTA, so I gave the AFL GF a bit of a watch. Another omen is swinging our way with the winners Richmond also having a Martin in their side. :)

Exsilium

First Grade
Today is the day!

What are people’s plans for game day? Are you staying home? Going to a mates to watch it?

Has anyone decorated their living rooms or anything? What Jersey will you wear?

unKwn

Juniors
Today is the day!

What are people’s plans for game day? Are you staying home? Going to a mates to watch it?

Going to the game, wearing 1991 home jersey

franklin2323

Immortal
Today is the day!

The new home jersey hasn't led me wrong yet...no point changing it.

Going to the game and going to come home with no voice.

My house is covered in flags and scarves...finally the 1000's of flags in the members pack got put to use

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Today is the day!

Heading off to ANZ. Will get there early to watch the ladies play. Will wear this years jersey, same as Franklin. it hasn't let me down. Unlike my black and gold t-shirt which I use to mow the lawn in. It never gets worn on game day. The wife will wear either the white jersey with the fat cat on it or maybe the 2003 Sanyo jersey.
Go da boys.