What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
Good luck to both teams
I'm not too fussed who wins. It would be good to see a new winner outside the usual (when the usual isn't us), but if Panthers lose I will find it very, very funny.

Smith good. Thurston has done just as bad. possibly worse but people generally love him anyway. Both great players i appreciate, one just cops it relentlessly. I find it boring..

Genuinely would be happy for either team if they win tonight.

Penrith - mainly for their fans. I know what it’s like to have such a long time between premierships.. even grand final appearances. If Penrith win I’ll be happiest for you all.

Melbourne. Same happiness for the fans but also for the entire squad who’ve uprooted from their homes to Qld, and aren’t afforded many of the freedoms that the Sydney clubs/players have had. And, while Victoria cops a bagging, I really like that they’ve promoted Victoria as their home on their jerseys. Class. And yes, a win to send off Cameron Smith would be something I’d like to see. Even if the crowd will no doubt boo him.

Diesel

Referee
Before the game let’s all give a special thanks to Peter V’landys. Just imagine the 2020 NRL without him. Best leadership of sports I’ve seen probably.
I wouldn’t mind a 5-10 minutes of PVL stand up just before KO, taking aim at the naysayers in the media, AFL and @perthred

GongPanther

Referee
Bought a 5L keg of pilsner from ALDI. On ice since yesterday.

Nacho entree and 3 charcoal chickens straight off the spit at 6.01pm. This day will be run with precision.

Salt and vinegar peanuts to nibble on during the game.
Remember to push that keg tap back in between beers, so you keep your beer nice & fresh. :)

Got a nice big T-bone steak waiting for me later on to wash down with copious amounts of ALDIS Storm Super Dry.

Fangs

Coach
Remember to push that keg tap back in between beers, so you keep your beer nice & fresh. :)

Got a nice big T-bone steak waiting for me later on to wash down with copious amounts of ALDIS Storm Super Dry.

Yes I learned a lot about it last Oktoberfest. Spoiled a whole keg.

Bazal

Post Whore
I want Smith to go out on a loss. Normally I'd want Penrith to win comfortably as a Westie side.

But I also want quite a lot of Panthers fans to have a large, jarring thud. Mostly IRL, but also for amusement on here I guess. I can't barrack for Melbourne though.