What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

Fangs

Coach
Today is going to drag on. Tonight seems so far away. Ffs i can't wait. I cant believe how great this season has been for us. If we lose I will be heartbroken but still have nothing but pride for what we have achieved this year.

Too right. 10.07am.

Its been an amazing year that no one could have predicted. A premiership would be deserved. So much time, money and resources piled into this club over the last 8-9 years. Time to start seeing results.

forby

Juniors
It is something that most of us will never see again in our lifetime. 17 straight (hopefully 18) victories is unbelievable. I would love to think I would see them do it again but realistically I don’t think any team will be able to do it again.

soc123_au

Staff member
I've got people coming to my place for the game. I've got a nice outdoor setup that is perfect for the occasion. The pork shoulder is smoking away in readiness, & a nice slab of beef & some chicken to go on later. 85 inch tv on the wall, fridge full of beer & JD & coke & one of those cartons of mixed cruisers for the ladies. Cant wait.

I'm as nervous as hell, but confident at the same time. We have a team capable of getting this done, I just hope the nerves don't get them. I also hope Ivan sticks with what has been working & doesn't try to reinvent the wheel.

I've got people coming to my place for the game. I've got a nice outdoor setup that is perfect for the occasion. The pork shoulder is smoking away in readiness, & a nice slab of beef & some chicken to go on later. 85 inch tv on the wall, fridge full of beer & JD & coke & one of those cartons of mixed cruisers for the ladies. Cant wait.

I'm as nervous as hell, but confident at the same time. We have a team capable of getting this done, I just hope the nerves don't get them. I also hope Ivan sticks with what has been working & doesn't try to reinvent the wheel.

You could well take the big prize, I can’t see any glaring reason why you can’t do it.

As per the folk at home getting s-faced , keeping hydrated with water throughout the day will help. Eat well. You just want to keep that light happy buzz on.

You don’t want to find yourself cheering on the noodles going around in the microwave come game time!

soc123_au

Staff member
Delete if not allowed.
I have 2 tickets to the game tonight that I'm not going to use - Section 610-1 Row 35. They are going to go to waste so happy to send them to an appreciative Penrith fan for free if anyone wants them.

Reply ASAP and I'll send you the mobile tickets.
Legend. That's a very kind gesture. Hopefully someone is able to make use of them.

soc123_au

Staff member
You could well take the big prize, I can’t see any glaring reason why you can’t do it.

As per the folk at home getting s-faced , keeping hydrated with water throughout the day will help. Eat well. You just want to keep that light happy buzz on.

You don’t want to find yourself cheering on the noodles going around in the microwave come game time!
Yeah, a light buzz is all I'm after. I want to be able to enjoy the game.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Well after missing out in '91 and '03 I'm finally going to a Grand Final. Feeling excited and nervous at the same time. Plenty of 'experts' writing us off due to our lack of experience compared to the Storm but after 17 straight wins, there's no reason we can't make it 18. We just need to play to our potential.

Jane Murray

Bench
Well after missing out in '91 and '03 I'm finally going to a Grand Final. Feeling excited and nervous at the same time. Plenty of 'experts' writing us off due to our lack of experience compared to the Storm but after 17 straight wins, there's no reason we can't make it 18. We just need to play to our potential.
What seems to be lost on these experts is this, yes our team does lack finals experience, especially in the grand final, however, the teams who makes the finals regularly, were also rookies.

Latest posts