What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
As much as I would like to see Penrith win I just think Melbourne will be to good. Been awesome during the finals and the Smith factor. Melbourne by 10

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Already had a massive win on the humble people’s team the Smugfers.

Someone at Sportsbet mistakenly put up odds of 12.25 for the Pennies.

Hiney slapped 100 at them odds, Nek Minnet I was offered 440 cash out :joy::joy::joy:

Some poor bastard is getting the bullet.
Did you take the pay out?

GongPanther

Referee
Already had a massive win on the humble people’s team the Smugfers.

Someone at Sportsbet mistakenly put up odds of 12.25 for the Pennies.

Hiney slapped 100 at them odds, Nek Minnet I was offered 440 cash out :joy::joy::joy:

Some poor bastard is getting the bullet.
Against Souths?

GongPanther

Referee
Do any of the radio stations try to sync the games to the TV broadcast?
Depending what radio format you are listening to (on wireless or online) , you can be copying the game from your tv to a HDD, and depending if the call on the radio is before what comes on the TV, you can pause the TV recording until you've got the radio call synced.

I'm going to try it on the ABC Grandstand call during the women's GF...and if it works I'll keep it running all the way till FT in the GF later on.

Diesel

Referee
Depending what radio format you are listening to (on wireless or online) , you can be copying the game from your tv to a HDD, and depending if the call on the radio is before what comes on the TV, you can pause the TV recording until you've got the radio call synced.

I'm going to try it on the ABC Grandstand call during the women's GF...and if it works I'll keep it running all the way till FT in the GF later on.
Thanks mate for the explanation, interested to know how the women’s GF goes on ABC

GongPanther

Referee
Thanks mate for the explanation, interested to know how the women’s GF goes on ABC
I've got the sync bang on. It was 40 seconds behind, so I went back 3 x 15 seconds, then fiddled with the fast forward a smidge till I got it spot on.

Looks really cool. Remember to keep the record on all night. If it goes off for whatever reason, simply follow the steps again.

Latest posts