What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whose going to win the NRL Women's Invitation Round Robin?

giphy.gif

ghoti

Bench
The players would be quietly pissed I rkn that the NRL isn't given them a full comp.. hopefully they develop it into something more expansive in the next few years, I've always enjoyed the few women's games televised, the game plays different, interesting to watch a different style being played. Similar to internationals, having different styles and approaches keeps the game lively, the NRL can get fuuuuucken samey some seasons

bluefox68

Staff member
The players would be quietly pissed I rkn that the NRL isn't given them a full comp.. hopefully they develop it into something more expansive in the next few years, I've always enjoyed the few women's games televised, the game plays different, interesting to watch a different style being played. Similar to internationals, having different styles and approaches keeps the game lively, the NRL can get ...
I agree.
It'd be great to get a Sharks team BACK in...

Generalzod

Immortal
My daughter even said to me dad what’s the point of a 4 team women’s competition isn’t that embarrassing for the women’s game. She brought up Le Bron James she said that the he is one of the highest paid basketball stars in America And yet the female equivalent who has the same stats as Lebron is paid a lot less, well I said the truth of the matter it’s all to do with economics nobody cares about the women’s game over there if they did they would have paid the girls as equal to their male counterparts.

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Point taken but they way they shafted us, and now shove the Rooster and Broncos down peoples throats gets me jimmy jams in a twist.
It was and still is a joke - Sharks at the forefront of this great new endeavour and when it gets popular, get the shaft...
Watching Ruan Sims on GF today as part of the retiring group for the Roosters was a complete farce.
Game dies a little death each year

Quicksilver

Bench
It was and still is a joke - Sharks at the forefront of this great new endeavour and when it gets popular, get the shaft...
Watching Ruan Sims on GF today as part of the retiring group for the Roosters was a complete farce.

yep.

they were happy for our club to do the hard work and pay the bills for the early development but couldn’t even give us a place in what was meant to be a six team comp.

The NRL can go to hell.

I’m boycotting this bullshit. Probably for ever.

Paying respect to Ruan Sims long NRL career was comedy Gold.

But not as funny as the lame GF entertainment.

Interesting to watch a game now and then and good luck to them if they enjoy it and can generate enough interest to earn a quid. However as a long term interest for me ,it holds about as much attraction as Paul Gallen and James Tamou in a pole dancing competition.

Latest posts