What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Fire up, boys - The Big Dance Thread - Sturm vs. the mighty Panfas!!!

bluefox68

Staff member
I can't believe we don't have any comments to make on this one.

Yes, our beloved Sharkies are long gone, but I'm looking forward to seeing a MIGHTY 2016-style victory for the Panthers!

Should be a great game!

R-15-3

Juniors
I can’t stand either club and still can’t work out if I want to see Smith go out a loser or on the flip side if he wins will just make 2016 loss even harder for him to live with as the 1 he wanted so badly.

bluefox68

Staff member
I have a soft spot for Penrith...
Fellow battlers...

Will always hate the Storm.
Cheating is one thing. Denying it, when it is as plain as day, is unforgivable...

Chimp

Juniors
This is an awful Final - can’t ever cheer for the purple scum, but the Panthers and in particular the lying chins are also so difficult to get behind.

There’s a part of me that thinks I’m alright with the Storm winning it, as that’s not out of the norm - whereas with the Panthers, there’s this weird smug/entitled attitude amongst their players and fans in particular, so it would be quite fun to see that smug wiped off their face.....

I’m watching it just cheering for the try scorers I’ve backed.

Cant get excited about either side winning , but the first tewn minutes of any rugby league GF is got to be at top of sporting specticles of yr any where in world.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Not sure Gus the Hutt should be commentating - shouldn’t he be in the sheds pumping up the young pennies

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ref just letting Storm be offside at the ruck, it's so annoying to the ppint of wanting to watch something else. As far as favorites, gotta be Panthers. They were the best side all year.