What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Who would you rather have ya whining merkin?

f**k it off entirely. Who cares about music on a slapped together stage at the damned footy?

Why would I want to see a band I like given 12% of their normal gig presence in front of a cavernous stadium full of people who couldn't give a shit who's down there?

Bazal

Post Whore
Also, that promo...."what moment will the kids be emulating tomorrow?"

My money is on Cam Smith grabbing Nathan Cleary by the chin and twisting his head clean off

Front-Rower

First Grade
What’s with this new team thing named Koala’s ad that nine keep flogging today? Something going to be announced after the game..

Gmac

Juniors
Alright 2020.. You don’t like me and I don’t like you.. You’ve given us this COVID shit, you’ve stood me and my wife down from work for 6 months and screwed me financially, you’ve given manly Dani Levi (seriously get f**ked for this...)
But Surely you could find it in your heart to make cam smith loose one more grand final.

Grapple

Bench
so good how we in NZ have the day off tomorrow. finally some decent scheduling for kiwi league fans!

SBD82

Coach
1997 man, that was the sound of socal punk rock. Just go with it.
Just something that never resonated with me I suppose.

I know it’s an old man rant, but I want my punk angry.

And I don’t give a shit about their relationship issues.

Latest posts