What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
iu

Feeling for panthers fans now. But it ain’t over until the 80th minute.

Score first try early into the second half, could kick em into gear. They’ve been stuck in neutral so far.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
They have been letting trash and 45° play the balls go all year. I know as Papalii tunnelballs a few every week.

Yep every team plays the ball illegally. How can any fan complain about specific tunnel balls when they are so common

This is a sad day for rugby league... One of the worst grand finals Ive ever seen, I doubt ill even watch the 2nd half, which is a 1st for me...And you just know that the try by that absolute f**king grubby piece of shit by smith sealed the clive churchill medal for him...

Penrith played dumb, but Melbourne were assisted by the refs. In today's game you need momentum from the ruck to create try scoring opportunities, and Melbourne have used every foul trick in the book to slow it down. The bastard ref has been complicit in turning a blind eye to it. When Penrith create an opportunity, Sutton comes up with some BS to get the ball in Melbourne's hands.

The only good thing about tonight is knowing Smith won't be there next year.

dogslife

Coach
Gus is like the girl that keeps going back to the guy that cheats on her.

They f**ked you off mate, why are you so down in the dumps when they're getting pumped?