What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Called it

I was 11 when that game happened. I can still remember a mate of mine at school the whole week leading up saying that Parra would win because whenever Andrew Johns doesn’t play the knights players might as well have a tea party.

unfortunately for him Joey did play that night.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So f**king frustrating.
I agree and I think there needs to be a crackdown next year because the play the ball is terrible right now. Same with the markers actually being square.

As soon as they crack down on either of those things commentators will start crying about pedantic refs

TIGER14

Bench
Josh Robbo's Twitter making for some funny reading tonight. Some one here will know what I'm talking about

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Usually you would expect some square ups for the side behind with a ht side like this. But on a night like tonight melbourne will get away with and get gifted twice as much as the 1st half

Tommy Smith

Referee
Haha Slater doing the PR for Smith to win the CCM.

It's not needed mate. He already has it in the bag ala Thurston in 2015.

mozza91

Coach
I remember panthers fans telling me that good teams over come bad referee calls after they beat us during the year

Considering their epic tears on here I can only assume they don’t consider themselves a good team
I think anyone watching them tonight wouldn’t consider them a good team.

Great middles and terrible creatively.

skeepe

Immortal
After all the smug shit we have had to cop all season from Panthers fans, there’s going to be some big f**king paybacks if this sort of scoreline holds.

Latest posts