What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Grand Final PENRITH v STORM - 25th October

Suitman

Post Whore
they are not a myth - they are better than 14 other teams - the f**kwit storm are just f**king ruthless

I agree.
They are the Boa Constrictor of the NRL.
They catch you, wrap you up and squeeze/choke you to death.
They may make an error or two here and there, but f**k me, they are ruthless.
They have a good roster, maybe even a great roster, but they have many players in their squad that are no better than half of our lot.
Yet, they just know how to do everything right. They follow game plans week after week. They follow them through and don't panic, no matter how much pressure they are put under.
The most significant part of their success is that it is a culture that is bred and that every member of their club is on board with.
Melbourne Storm are ruthless.
If they win tonight, they deserve it.

It is all those things that we need to learn as a club to go beyond our recent success.

Wally21

Bench
So Is it that the NRL told this dopey merkin Sutton to let smith win this GF or do you reckon the dopey merkin decided this all for himself that he was going to give the game on a silver platter to the cheating merkin can millions???

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah his views can be a bit annoying at times but I think his heart is in the right place, he actually offered my son a tour of the panthers academy and meet / great with the players after he suffered multiple footy injuries (and we aren’t in his junior area)

That's lovely. I'm sure his heart surely is in the right place, but his commentary is f**king awful.

84 Baby

Referee
We need more speed in our team. Like Smuggies. He absolutely destroyed Edwards. Gutho would’ve gotten heaps closer