What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2020

Premiers 2020

• Penrith

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Eels

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

possm

Coach
I'm convinced the Panthers will rise to the occasion and win the GF for quite some time now.

FlameThrower

Bench
Panthers deserve to win, they have been building to this for a few years.
Invested heavily in the junior base and trusted and blooded those young guns.
There’s a team spirit as a result of those young guys all coming up through the grades.
So much confidence and swagger - great team to watch as a neutral observer...

The Badger

Juniors
Panthers deserve to win, they have been building to this for a few years.
Invested heavily in the junior base and trusted and blooded those young guns.
There’s a team spirit as a result of those young guys all coming up through the grades.
So much confidence and swagger - great team to watch as a neutral observer...
Yes ,neither Storm or Panthers have any players who have been recruited on big money.They have all been developed.Now thats a win for Rugby League.Thats probably why they play for each other .

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
People don't like the storm,but when they play attacking footy there's no better
Ie Papenhuysen.
Last week they were so good, if they play half that good and Penrith make half the errors they made Melbourne have it in the bag. Penrith have had a lot of games like this where they have pulled teams apart at will but couldn't ice the tries. If they can put it all together on the night it will be a very good game. Cant wait, its going to be a high quality game.

jeffdragon

Bench
Last week they were so good, if they play half that good and Penrith make half the errors they made Melbourne have it in the bag. Penrith have had a lot of games like this where they have pulled teams apart at will but couldn't ice the tries. If they can put it all together on the night it will be a very good game. Cant wait, its going to be a high quality game.
We should have tried to sign Tamou.
I know he's 31 but still playing well.

Old Timer

Coach
Penrith are very good at making a game plan best suited to exploit any weakness's in the opposition team.

Cleary's dinky little kicks against the bunnies is a great example of introducing something to get an advantage.

This Storm outfit whilst big, fast, powerful are not without some obvious weakness's and if Penrith come up with the correct game plan and back their attack I think they will win.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m still undecided if the trophy this year should have one of these attached to it:

782906-200.png

blacksafake

First Grade
Penrith deserve to win & my youngest daughter is a supporter so I’ll be going for them
But as mentioned in an earlier post when the storm attack is on they’re great to watch.