What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lebbo73

Bench
Haha OK I guess it's a NSW vs Qld thing for some strange reason.. Penrith got lots of leg-ups and their late tries f**ked up my punting, but it was still the right call. He saw him coming, turned around to face the ball and stopped in his path
He turned around to chase and stopped. His feet didn’t step to the side. You don’t have to get out of the way.
The bunker did what the game has been doing since the early to mid 90’s, that’s manipulate games to keep it interesting for TV.

Penrith were poor in all three finals games yet hung in there and nearly won the title.
They’ll be fine next year.
Blessed runs with injury don't happen very often and it's no guarantee to happen again, just ask Canberra. Will be interesting to see how Kikau comes back from an all-time horror performance and if Cleary can learn not to choke in big matches too. Add the fact that everyone will lift a gear against them and its going to be a lot harder for them next year. I think a new attitude will be more beneficial for them than anything.

Latest posts