What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mave

Coach
It’s kinda like that in Victoria when Storm play in a big game. Naturally you get some interested armchair supporters tuning in, they get absolutely perplexed by him

Reminds me a lot of Bruce McAveney death-riding Collingwood at every turn, or Brian Taylor doing Brian Taylor things.

Munky

Coach
Freddy says he made his final decision on origin places based upon tonight...Luai was trash and he has been all finals series. Well done to him.

Harsh, he carved up Souths in the first half last week. Dick fingers outside him kept blowing certain tries.

I'm still aghast the short kicking game was put away last week and this week.

Dominate all year by choking sides with possession and then stop in the two biggest games of the year.

I'd love to know if it was Ivan or Nathan/Luai who was responsible for this.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I disagree.

This Storm GF team had a lethal spine, 3 quality outside backs, a brutal forward pack, plus two absolute weapons and a NSW forward on the bench.

That's a very worthy Premiership team. I know Penrith won 17 in a row but what game's did the Storm lose after the early losses to the Raiders & Penrith?

Away defeats to the Eels and Dragons with about 13 players missing in each game from memory. That's it.

What a team, coach and organisation. Respect.

All developed in house. It’s quite staggering how Bellamy can take an avg plodder and turn them into a premiership winner. unprecedented really in a coaching history

stryker

First Grade
All developed in house. It’s quite staggering how Bellamy can take an avg plodder and turn them into a premiership winner. unprecedented really in a coaching history
He even stated they are not the most skilful of sides but they listen and never give up.
This is a win for the coaching staff.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Fantastic result, incredibly disappointing effort from Penrith, though not entirely unexpected.

Nathan cleary is simply not a big game halfback. I urge NSW to pick him for as long as they please.

Penrith have been wildly overrated all year and in both the Prelim and GF they were found wanting.

Most pleasingly was getting to enjoy the dejected coverage of Channel NSW and their collection of drug addicts, drunks and gamblers. For someone who is not normally subjected to the incoherent ramblings of the biased NSWankers on that network, it was great to see their side utterly destroyed in the Grand Final.

greenBV4

Bench
People at the Titans or Cowboys would have laughed at you if you suggested Jahrome Hughes had it in him to be a premiership winning halfback.
same could be said about Papi being a CC medalist to his various other clubs
Addo-carr when he left sydney
Brandon, the list goes on

people like gus death rode this team for not having another gear, not being premiership material
well guess what

2020 premiers baby!

King hit

Coach
Well done storm. 5 months away from home, plenty of injuries during the year, refs taking us down to eleven men. Awsome effort lads, very proud of the club. Up the Storm.

Really wished Smith had said “this is for your Victoria, f**k you Vlandys! “
V’landys restarts the game on his own. Beattie can’t even name a team. Think about that for a minute

Latest posts