What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
I’d take Naden if he became available. He put the Panthers back in the game when he came on.
Was their best player..for May or Cleary to not lay a hand on Papenhuysen is inexcusable in a GF...if that was Moses and Waqa parra supporters and the likes of Gould etc would have stoned them to death..
Cleary Snr outsmarted himself playing May in the centres. Yes worked against Soufs but they missed Naden's hole running and energy

hindy111

Post Whore
Exactly!
yet master coach Cleary changes the line up to a defensive team when attack was what was working for them all year!
I said it during the week, that small change will lose it for Penrith, and for mine it did!

No. That did not lose them the GF.
Poor calls and just no luck went their way.
Had Gould still been there they win that one. They missed his inlufenece.

Penrith have far too much talent. Naden is excess and I wouldn't mind us cashing in. He wont cost a bomb either.
When do we find out about MJ? We need to know in next 6 weeks.

On eels we need 1 or 2 2nd rowers. Anyone in our squad who can be converted?

Penrith have far too much talent. Naden is excess and I wouldn't mind us cashing in. He wont cost a bomb either.

Yeh, I think in the first half the Panthers were generally the better team. Sometimes a lot of little things go against you in a short period of time. The one bit of really poor play was the Papenhuisen try.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors

It might not be the reason they lost, but it was a negative move. He should’ve stuck with Naden.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Yeh, I think in the first half the Panthers were generally the better team. Sometimes a lot of little things go against you in a short period of time. The one bit of really poor play was the Papenhuisen try.
And Cleary’s 25m rainbow pass that had intercept written all over it from the second he threw it. It was thrown in hope. If that was Moses throwing that, he’d have been lynched by now.