What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

redv13

Bench
I’ve never seen him tell me he had issues with alcohol.

If it really does mean that much to you and OT, you can show me where..

But as you’ll see from the post above this one, nobody cares for this petty shit.

They’re here for rumours, not for grown men acting like schoolboys..
Exactly so cut the rubbish and grow up and everyone will get along like peaches and cream. Enjoy the game tonight

Old Timer

Coach
The sad thing about all of this , is that Dragonsammy being an ‘die-in-the-wool ‘ dragon fan would be viewing these very posts .

So please gentlemen , shall we just let it go - for everyone’s peace of mind .
Well according to fuzz ball it shouldn’t worry him.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Reports are stating that Josh McGuire will stay at the Cowboys and the deal with Joe Ofahengaue has fallen through

Jason Saab is set to be released to Manly and Manly will pay a transfer fee instead of the proposed swap with Reuben Garrick

The deal with Fa’amusili is on the rocks aswell as Trent Robinson is keen to keep him at the Roosters

All this following the failed Jack Bird deal
Thanks for posting about thread related content & not the personal stuff. Is there a moderator who is reading the other garbage that doesn't belong on here?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Reports are stating that Josh McGuire will stay at the Cowboys and the deal with Joe Ofahengaue has fallen through

Jason Saab is set to be released to Manly and Manly will pay a transfer fee instead of the proposed swap with Reuben Garrick

The deal with Fa’amusili is on the rocks aswell as Trent Robinson is keen to keep him at the Roosters

All this following the failed Jack Bird deal
Hopefully we can keep Fa’amusili. If Robbo wants to keep him he must be decent. The others mentioned are no big loss. Saab won’t make too many friends amongst the red v faithful that’s for sure. I think he will become a great player though. Not sure who we will actually sign though to be honest. I sort of hope we look at some of the better 2022 talent and punch above our weight a bit next year and maybe get a mid season signing or two.

Dragon David

First Grade
The sad thing about all of this , is that Dragonsammy being an ‘die-in-the-wool ‘ dragon fan would be viewing these very posts .

So please gentlemen , shall we just let it go - for everyone’s peace of mind .
Hi Gareth

Just letting you know that I think you mean "dyed in the wool". Sorry for correcting you.
Cheers and have a good day.

Dragon David

First Grade
I’m hearing Dale Copley will join St George
I thought that we needed big forwards? Is Dale Copley a big forward? No! so forget about him.
Why is it that we seem to be the only club incapable of getting somebody decent?

The way things are going, or should I say, not going, the last train to Wollongong will be occupied by guys with their foreheads stamped "REJECT". Will cost money, but not much!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I thought that we needed big forwards? Is Dale Copley a big forward? No! so forget about him.
Why is it that we seem to be the only club incapable of getting somebody decent?

The way things are going, or should I say, not going, the last train to Wollongong will be occupied by guys with their foreheads stamped "REJECT". Will cost money, but not much!
We are struggling more than the Dogs who have a rookie coach, a board more split than us and were a game away from the spoon.

Latest posts