What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DON’T. BLOW. KISSES. And other karma tales

AJB1102

First Grade
Interesting analogy

I suppose the Panthers one would be spending 17 weeks trying to pick up a solid 10 out of 10, finally getting her into their bed but then not being able get it up

If it wasn't for that surge in the last 12 minutes they would've shit the bed to top it off.

Gus has been quaffing his own aroma for weeks about how these kids have won everything before them and won't be overcome by the pressure. Still tried to tell us they were going better despite being 16 then soon after 22 down.

soc123_au

Staff member
Since it's a rainy day, I've got it off, I'm reading some Where's Wally books.

Can't seem to find Nathan Cleary anywhere!
He is busy polishing his RLPA player of the year award in between playing hide the sausage with the tik toc girls. He aint got time for where's Wally.

Also just for future reference, "reading" implies you are using books with words. I'm sure you will get there one day. It's good to see you are having a go.

AJB1102

First Grade
He is busy polishing his RLPA player of the year award in between playing hide the sausage with the tik toc girls. He aint got time for where's Wally.

You've been very humble in defeat mate but we all know RLPA awards mean f**k all and tik tok will feed the Chin Jr as much minge as he can handle and they don't care who won. Fact is he pulled up short last night for Penrith.

I think he's go a tad of improvement in him though.

soc123_au

Staff member
You've been very humble in defeat mate but we all know RLPA awards mean f**k all and tik tok will feed the Chin Jr as much minge as he can handle and they don't care who won. Fact is he pulled up short last night for Penrith.

I think he's go a tad of improvement in him though.
Probably his worst game of the season. He is a smart operator, he will learn from that. I'm not sure how much of that is on him or Ivan though tbh. We seemed to move away from what had been working all year & play a different game. The May/Naden thing has me think it was a case of Ivan being to clever with the game plan. Why anyone would bother with tricks like that against Bellamy is beyond me. Just play your best game as well as you can.

AJB1102

First Grade
Probably his worst game of the season. He is a smart operator, he will learn from that. I'm not sure how much of that is on him or Ivan though tbh. We seemed to move away from what had been working all year & play a different game. The May/Naden thing has me think it was a case of Ivan being to clever with the game plan. Why anyone would bother with tricks like that against Bellamy is beyond me. Just play your best game as well as you can.

I spent the whole first half asking why they weren't doing all the things they did well every other game and won. Not just on Nathan but, Api looked like he'd never met his forwards before the game and they took 65 minutes to get to know each other.

Latest posts