What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
1) There's a lot more guys without brass than with;

2) Those guys with brass don't like Trump because he's breaking their little war-for-profit scam. Which, by the way, a lot of those guys with brass are in on. Actually, it's their willingness to be in on it that gets them a lot of their brass.

Military spending has increased under Trump, seems they need not have wars to turn a profit.

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-military-budget-components-challenges-growth-3306320

Bandwagon

Staff member
The establishment isn't perfect but it is better than anything Trump has to offer. He said he was going to drain the swamp but he forgot to tell everyone that he was going to fill it back up with faeces.

He brought the grift in house, I laugh my arse off that people can believe that a real estate tycoon isn't part of the establishment.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He brought the grift in house, I laugh my arse off that people can believe that a real estate tycoon isn't part of the establishment.
Whether he is part of the establishment isn't the point. The establishment f**king loathe him, which is proof he's doing what he said he would. That's why their criticism of him is about who he is rather than what he's done.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Whether he is part of the establishment isn't the point. The establishment f**king loathe him, which is proof he's doing what he said he would. That's why their criticism of him is about who he is rather than what he's done.
I reckon there is plenty of criticism about what he has (or hasn’t) done.

Trump is the one most likely to get personal rather than discuss policy. It’s where he feels most comfortable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Trump is the one most likely to get personal rather than discuss policy. It’s where he feels most comfortable.
And somehow sucks his opponents into playing the same game. But they're the ones trading on sophistication politics, and he has manipulated them into coming across as petulant children.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Which "establishment" mate, the Democrats?

Please, you have a conclusion here based upon a falsehood, explained by a myth.

Bandwagon

Staff member

What he's "done" is pumped money into business and assets via record deficits, that's pretty much it.

Oh, and he's had some success in foreign policy if you happen to be a fan of Israel, if not, not so much.

What I will give him credit for though, is again something he hasn't done, which is start another war, I know managing not to invade another country is a pretty low bar for success, but here we are.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
First day in Cairns. Going to take me a while to re-adjust to humidity.

Just smashed a 1.5L bottle of water and have pissed three times in 20 min.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Lol wait till summer. Horrible climate. Amd your not young. Your dilly bag would be quite saggy these days. That things going to get stuck to the inside of your leg. Not to mention your leather couch. Buy some talcum powder.
That’s pretty funny. I’ll pay that.

Latest posts