What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
You bite to easy.

If you enjoy driving around. Seeing new towns. Eating fine food and consider that livings that is your choice how you chose to see living life.
Some people get more pleasure from the feeling of being needed, others have a thirst for knowledge and some just love work.
I know I have little interest in sitting on a beach drinking alcohol. It feels like a waste of time. I could be using this to develop a new skill
I enjoy driving around, seeing new places, exploring Australia. I bought my first new car at 60. Fine food? I'm just as easy with fish and chips, parmi and a cold beer at the beach as I am with a special meal over a get together with family and friends. Come back to me on the rest of your dribble once you've got to retirement age.

Avenger

Immortal
You potentially could have bi polar
Anger management more likely coupled with some PTSD. It happens but I do have a great sense of humour. Over the years I’ve learnt to like you, Gaz and Pou which was considered impossible a few years ago.

I call it progress.

hindy111

Post Whore
Might be hard to wave when I reclined in Business Class.

Just hope the airline with very little money haven't cut corners with maintenance. Otherwise you may end up like that guy in Alanis Morrisettes ironic. Poor merkin was scared to fly. And when the plane crashed down he thought well isnt this nice. And isn't it Ironic? Don't u think?

Eelogical

Referee
It surprises me how many people pay $20 for eggs on toast and get excited cause they sprinkle some basil and parsley on top. Then bang on how delicious it was. I mean its just eggs on toast.
What's the most expensive meal that you've ever paid for?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Anger management more likely coupled with some PTSD. It happens but I do have a great sense of humour. Over the years I’ve learnt to like you, Gaz and Pou which was considered impossible a few years ago.

I call it progress.
I feel like I’ve mellowed on here. I still give merkins some serious shit but not as much as I used to.

hindy111

Post Whore
I enjoy driving around, seeing new places, exploring Australia. I bought my first new car at 60. Fine food? I'm just as easy with fish and chips, parmi and a cold beer at the beach as I am with a special meal over a get together with family and friends. Come back to me on the rest of your dribble once you've got to retirement age.

I am not having a go at you. Apolgies if it felt that way. Do what you want. Your an adult and as an adult you get to make your own choice.
I'm just stating some people do not get any enjoyment from this style of living. So what you call enjoying life is not nesciarily what others of similar age would like and get satisfaction from. What keeps you excited and going isnt the same as the next.

Eelogical

Referee
I’ve only flown business twice. I find the prices offensive unless I get an upgrade with points or use my charm to get one.
Did a return Premium Economy trip to the USA as our 'trip of a lifetime',last year. I personally didn't think it was worth the extra dollars, but we do these things sometimes. I have no regrets. Probably best that I couldn't afford Business class.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just hope the airline with very little money haven't cut corners with maintenance. Otherwise you may end up like that guy in Alanis Morrisettes ironic. Poor merkin was scared to fly. And when the plane crashed down he thought well isnt this nice. And isn't it Ironic? Don't u think?
Both yourself and Alanis seem to not understand irony.

hindy111

Post Whore

I call it progress.

So at some point you didn't like us?
You motherf**ker.

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like I’ve mellowed on here. I still give merkins some serious shit but not as much as I used to.

Your testosterone levels are diminishing. That hot weather in Cairns got you.
You need talcum powder asap. It could be too late. You maybe women come this time tomorrow.

hindy111

Post Whore
Has anyone else thought if someone on here died we wouldn't even know. Youd just assume they found something better to do.

Eelogical

Referee
I am not having a go at you. Apolgies if it felt that way. Do what you want. Your an adult and as an adult you get to make your own choice.
I'm just stating some people do not get any enjoyment from this style of living. So what you call enjoying life is not nesciarily what others of similar age would like and get satisfaction from. What keeps you excited and going isnt the same as the next.
Meh. I'm now here for a good time, not a long time. If that sounds extravagant then that's your call. I'm going to spend my hard earned (not a lot in the grand scheme of things) enjoying what I can with the mrs.

Latest posts