What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Meh. I'm now here for a good time, not a long time. If that sounds extravagant then that's your call. I'm going to spend my hard earned (not a lot in the grand scheme of things) enjoying what I can with the mrs.

You've entered your Golden years and now enjoying the pleasant fruits of your labor.

Avenger

Immortal
By the way during the COVID shit I bought myself this new treadmill where you run virtually anywhere in the world with an iFit membership on your IPad. Machine adjusts the speed and incline via bluetooth. I freakin love it.

Highly recommended. Anna Maria is my favourite trainer. She’s a hot Latina.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
By the way during the COVID shit I bought myself this new treadmill where you run virtually anywhere in the world with an iFit membership on your IPad. Machine adjusts the speed and incline via bluetooth. I freakin love it.

Highly recommended. Anna Maria is my favourite trainer. She’s a hot Latina.
Does it do the Kurnell sand hills?

Like I said, I’m lucky. The worst investment decision I ever made was buying a unit off the plan in Cronulla in the late 90’s.

Never made a worse decision, sold it 8 years later and made bugger all. Should have bought in the inner west. That’s gold and the only place I now invest in.

Massive financial stress in the inner-west, mate. If we do see a market slump it won't be universal across all suburbs but the inner-west will be one of the places that takes a hit.

Avenger

Immortal
Massive financial stress in the inner-west, mate. If we do see a market slump it won't be universal across all suburbs but the inner-west will be one of the places that takes a hit.
It is strange. My area here around Cronulla is going crazy with prices. Doesn’t feel normal when people are fetching hundreds of thousands above reserve. I hate it when the market is like this.

hindy111

Post Whore

I think to a degree it has in last 8mths. But most was of its gains from last year. Swings and roundabouts.
I could see prices dropping a further 100k. But if market heats up I reckon those losses will be eradicated fast. 10% rises could happen in 3-4-mths.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I’ve only flown business twice. I find the prices offensive unless I get an upgrade with points or use my charm to get one.
Flying flatbed back from the states or the second leg back from europe is worth it if you can wing it.

Gronk

Staff member
I think you are massively out of touch. Look at how long properties stay on the market in the inner west. They sell on average in less than 35 days. Then look at unemployment figures in inner west. Some of the lowest numbers in Australia. There is a massive assumption by some punters that mortgage honeymooners are white collar workers. Nope.

Latest posts