What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
Rumour has it that I am going to have a great day tomorrow when I tell Fox to shove their subscription up their arse.

The only way it can get better is if they try to give me a discount to keep me and then I will get even more satisfaction out of it when I tell them I have been with them from day dot and how come it had to come to this for them to think about me.

Anybody else cashing their subscriptions in?

Surfclub Saint

Juniors
Rumour has it that I am going to have a great day tomorrow when I tell Fox to shove their subscription up their arse.

The only way it can get better is if they try to give me a discount to keep me and then I will get even more satisfaction out of it when I tell them I have been with them from day dot and how come it had to come to this for them to think about me.

Just cancelled my Kayo subscription, no point in keeping it now. Will resubscribe next season

Forster Dragon

Juniors

I removed mine today

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Ridiculous watching the other struggling clubs making quality additions to their roster whilst Millward does nothing. If the Bulldogs can secure quality players or exciting, young upcoming talent - the Dragons have no excuse.

I never thought I would be defending Millward in this forum but as I understand it, he's had his powers of final say over player and price taken away. Hook now determines the players- not sure about the price however.

denis preston

First Grade
I thought that we needed big forwards? Is Dale Copley a big forward? No! so forget about him.
Why is it that we seem to be the only club incapable of getting somebody decent?

The way things are going, or should I say, not going, the last train to Wollongong will be occupied by guys with their foreheads stamped "REJECT". Will cost money, but not much!

I think we should all calm down as there are protocols here in signing players still on contract with other clubs as well as Hook has to be officially on board to prove they haven't been tempering before Nov 1.

I'd say after the SOO series is over and into late Nov ( and after Debellins case ) and we haven't signed anyone of note THEN panic.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I think we should all calm down as there are protocols here in signing players still on contract with other clubs as well as Hook has to be officially on board to prove they haven't been tempering before Nov 1.

I'd say after the SOO series is over and into late Nov ( and after Debellins case ) and we haven't signed anyone of note THEN panic.
I don’t think they are waiting for the JDB case. I think they assume he will play and plan around that. If he is found guilty I assume they have a few contingency plans in place.

kit66

Bench
We've left our run a bit late for signing props, Zero Tackle lists no-one of note on the market remaining for 2020 and not many for 2021.

redv13

Bench
I still say we are in big time for Joe O and Bird. We may get 1 or both imo.

Still 4 spots to fill.

I agree abt Joe O. If they can snag him, then add JDB if that situation arises, PF confirmed locked in and maybe sniff around Peni Terepo and all of a sudden we have a lot more size and grunt up front

Latest posts