What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Grand Final PENRITH v STORM - 25th October

hindy111

Post Whore
The point is it didn't have to be. A more experienced, hardened team would have just hung in there and stuck with the process, and maybe stolen the win late in the game. Like the Sharks in 2016. If you don't score from sustained possession you should take confidence from the idea that you've worn your opponent down and they'll fatigue down the end. Deciding you can't win is a choice, mostly one taken by teams lacking big game experience.

Question is will Penrith players now price themselves out of staying in the side like we did in 2001. Players over valued themselves. Team fell apart.
Penrith have some great kids and from what I hear an even better crop coming through but it wouldn't surprise me if they slipped next year.

strider

Post Whore
43 is a very low score for an 80 min edge forward
Kaufusi - 31
Bromwich - 30
Martin - 37

Only 8 other players from either team scored more than him

Im not saying its a clear measurement of him being good or bad. I dont think he was good

Noise

Coach
Kaufusi - 31
Bromwich - 30
Martin - 37

Only 8 other players from either team scored more than him

Im not saying its a clear measurement of him being good or bad. I dont think he was good
I reckon all the edge forwards on the night were poor.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
122956191_1257358201282806_3671430962573352248_n.jpg