What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk is into Hugging BA’s dangleberry’s these days anyway.
Nope, I have no specific loyalty to BA, in fact I said yesterday that I was open to trade up.

I’m just a glass half full guy and you’re an empty glass in the Mojave Desert with the vultures circling kinda guy.

IFR33K

Coach
Nope, I have no specific loyalty to BA, in fact I said yesterday that I was open to trade up.

I’m just a glass half full guy and you’re an empty glass in the Mojave Desert with the vultures circling kinda guy.

You only bumped the ‘Do you want Brad Arthur as coach’ thread around half a dozen times.

Gronk

Staff member
You only bumped the ‘Do you want Brad Arthur as coach’ thread around half a dozen times.
Well that thread was started in May 2018 after we finished 4th the year before and since then we finished 5th and 3rd in 2019 and 2020.

Gotta say that thread was pretty quiet whilst we were running first up until round 10 this year.

Gronk

Staff member
The Mole is throwing darts this morning.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/mole-s...enko-lee/62ce13fa-ae9c-41e5-b215-4d73e0595982

The dominoes are slowly but surely falling into place for Mitchell Pearce to make a return to the Sydney Roosters in 2021.

Pearce played 11 seasons and more than 200 games at the Roosters before moving to the Knights in 2018. Forced out by Cooper Cronk's signing, the 31-year-old appeared destined to finish his career in Newcastle.

But Kyle Flanagan's indifferent year at the Roosters, coupled with the Knights' poor finish to the season, started the ball rolling for a shock game of halfback musical chairs.

The Roosters told Flanagan that he was free to leave and he has joined Canterbury.

In the meantime, the Knights have been linked with both English ace Gareth Widdop and Eels playmaker Mitchell Moses.

Add to that the possibility of Pearce being asked to take a pay cut at the Knights and the fact he misses his family in Sydney, and it's just a question of whether the Roosters can negotiate a release and still stay under the salary cap.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Flanagan to Bulldogs
Pearce to Roosters
Moses to Knights
French to Eels
Norman to ESL
Lachlan Lewis to Dragons.
Widdop to Tigers
Marshall to NQ

Seems likely.

IFR33K

Coach
Well that thread was started in May 2018 after we finished 4th the year before and since then we finished 5th and 3rd in 2019 and 2020.

Gotta say that thread was pretty quiet whilst we were running first up until round 10 this year.

Yeah it was quiet, not sure what a continual bump was going to achieve. Anyways moving onwards and upwards, I’m not sure BA can take us to the next level. What do you think?

Glenneel

Bench
The Mole is throwing darts this morning.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/mole-s...enko-lee/62ce13fa-ae9c-41e5-b215-4d73e0595982

The dominoes are slowly but surely falling into place for Mitchell Pearce to make a return to the Sydney Roosters in 2021.

Pearce played 11 seasons and more than 200 games at the Roosters before moving to the Knights in 2018. Forced out by Cooper Cronk's signing, the 31-year-old appeared destined to finish his career in Newcastle.

But Kyle Flanagan's indifferent year at the Roosters, coupled with the Knights' poor finish to the season, started the ball rolling for a shock game of halfback musical chairs.

The Roosters told Flanagan that he was free to leave and he has joined Canterbury.

In the meantime, the Knights have been linked with both English ace Gareth Widdop and Eels playmaker Mitchell Moses.

Add to that the possibility of Pearce being asked to take a pay cut at the Knights and the fact he misses his family in Sydney, and it's just a question of whether the Roosters can negotiate a release and still stay under the salary cap.

Stay tuned for further developments.
All sounds BS to me. Flanagan gone and Clifford at Cowboys wants to leave, do the maths. Robinson gets the impossible to happen. BA get French, JAC and Naden and they'll transform Parra as long as Moses gets back to 2019 form. We can only hope that our 2 young props coming thru transfer their promise into NRL form.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah it was quiet, not sure what a continual bump was going to achieve. Anyways moving onwards and upwards, I’m not sure BA can take us to the next level. What do you think?
The bump was because I'm in training for the Shit Stirring of Death Riders exhibition sport at the 2024 Paris Olympics.

Latest posts