What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
South Freo
I lived in South Perth. I loved it there. Did plenty of growing up as a young family man. I miss the cycling tracks around the Swan River. I did the one that goes all the way to the Left Bank Pub at North Fremantle regularly.

I miss that area but I think it’s shit once your kids get to their late teens.

hindy111

Post Whore
It is, but it's a good place to live. The shares I sold to buy this place were a much better investment but I live with a woman and she got sick of renting.

I've never been to Perth. I hear good things.
I feel having a place that you can do what you like with is the biggest benefit. I wouldn't even be concerned about value. The alternative is rent vs mortgage. The difference these days seems minimal.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've never been to Perth. I hear good things.
I feel having a place that you can do what you like with is the biggest benefit. I wouldn't even be concerned about value. The alternative is rent vs mortgage. The difference these days seems minimal.
This place is nice but I've rented nicer places without having my assets all tied up in them.

Latest posts