What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Is it to do with the same news I heard about another member of the coaching staff?
I haven’t heard anything like that. This is a guy that eventually wants to take over. No prizes for guessing who it is but what is surprising is that another former coach is happy to have a coordinating role within the club. That’s the one that surprised me.

JokerEel

Coach
I haven’t heard anything like that. This is a guy that eventually wants to take over. No prizes for guessing who it is but what is surprising is that another former coach is happy to have a coordinating role within the club. That’s the one that surprised me.

Is 1 coach currently without a gig and unable to coach till 2021 and the other a former premiership winning coach?

84 Baby

Referee
The Gus and Tooves Show would be good

Gazzamatta

Coach
So pre season generally starts Nov 1. Any idea when training officially starts?
Out of the 30 spots I think we have17 to 19 spots filled (who knows about Stone and ?) and of that 19 odd, 4 are in Origin. Is it worthwhile starting training with 13 to 15 players?
I wonder what numbers other clubs have post season. It seems a massive task to bring in so many players plus resting SOO players in preparation for 2021 when you consider how many are yet to be added. I guess it depends how many juniors are ready to step up.

Noise

Coach
Please God not Kidwell.

84 Baby

Referee
Yes he is.
images

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lets hope they are better than those released. A bit tough on some who never got the opportunity to play.
If you don't take your opportunities at training why should you get opportunities on game day?

As for being better than the merkins released, it's just as likely that they will be cheaper, rather than better.

Latest posts