What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My sources are just computer generated androids. Are yours real people ?
I don’t do real people, the only people who I come into contact are you fine people in here.

It’s very exciting!!

Actually it’s a guy who I know in the 20’s squad. Who ran plenty of opposed sessions and couldn’t believe what he saw.

Last edited:
I can only assume Terepo has decided he is done with the NRL and not interested in a professional career from here on. Surely he would have attracted an offer or 2 both here and ESL. I know he cops it around here but he's an experienced player that I thought a younger, up and coming pack could make use of...

He is probably not able to play at the NRL level anymore (or at least too big a risk for a club to take given that he may not be able to play a game). Captain / Coach at Narellan....well he can coach if he's not fit to play.

Gronk

Staff member
He is probably not able to play at the NRL level anymore (or at least too big a risk for a club to take given that he may not be able to play a game). Captain / Coach at Narellan....well he can coach if he's not fit to play.
Perhaps uninsurable too.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
50 games in 10 years. He's a ripper.
Career backup. Nothing wrong with that. He's been at two clubs that won premierships while he was there and at the Raiders last year when they made a grand final. He hasn't stopped any club being successful with him in the squad. He's won nearly 60% of games played, which is excellent.

84 Baby

Referee
Career backup. Nothing wrong with that. He's been at two clubs that won premierships while he was there and at the Raiders last year when they made a grand final. He hasn't stopped any club being successful with him in the squad. He's won nearly 60% of games played, which is excellent.
60%! That’s above average mediocrity

TheRam

Coach

That's because those 2 clubs had 2 premiership winning level centres ahead of him. We don't at the moment genius. So you can understand why people are getting antsy.

Noise

Coach
That's because those 2 clubs had 2 premiership winning level centres ahead of him. We don't at the moment genius. So you can understand why people are getting antsy.
Currently we could be looking at defensive powerhouse Waqa Blake on one side and perennial backups Tom Opacic / Michael Oldfield on the other...

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Currently we could be looking at defensive powerhouse Waqa Blake on one side and perennial backups Tom Opacic / Michael Oldfield on the other...
To be fair, Opacic isn’t a perennial back up. He’s just been injured. He was more than decent in 2019. One year deal, I’m sure we will be chasing someone else as well.

Noise

Coach
To be fair, Opacic isn’t a perennial back up. He’s just been injured. He was more than decent in 2019. One year deal, I’m sure we will be chasing someone else as well.
He played 19 first grade games in 2019. But in 2020 he was a backup at the lowly Cowboys. He only played rounds 7,8 13,14 and 15. And in 2018 he was a backup at the Broncos playing only 10 games. He's not a first choice centre.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
He played 19 first grade games in 2019. But in 2020 he was a backup at the lowly Cowboys. He only played rounds 7,8 13,14 and 15. And in 2018 he was a backup at the Broncos playing only 10 games. He's not a first choice centre.

Didn’t he do his knee at some point this year? I seem to recall him injuring himself on debut for Brisbane. He’s had a horror run. He’s a more than handy backup, though with the Jennings situation perhaps he gets first shot, as I imagine we are paying Jenko’s wages still.

Noise

Coach
Didn’t he do his knee at some point this year? I seem to recall him injuring himself on debut for Brisbane. He’s had a horror run. He’s a more than handy backup, though with the Jennings situation perhaps he gets first shot, as I imagine we are paying Jenko’s wages still.
Not sure about this year but 2017 he had 2 shoulder surgeries. I don’t remember him doing an ACL this year.

If it's the Oldfield that played at Manly years ago I thought he was decent. I think he even put Wolfman out of the team at some point. Nothing to get excited about but if he's a backup that's okay.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's a winger.

Edit: looks like he's played more centre than wing in recent years. That's ok though. His teams have been winning games. His career record at centre is 9 and 4. An almost 70% win rate, albeit a small sample.

Last edited: