What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite forums on LU?

• Regulars?
  • Occasionals?
  • And any particular favourite threads in here?
  • Or you scan the whole thing?
I tend to stick with a few favourite forums myself, but occasionally wander around into others.

My regulars/favourites..
  • Ask us anything (of course!)
  • NRL (main forum) + Gameday Spoilers
  • NRL Expansion
  • Music & Movies
I've also tend to check out the odd dormant thread if I'm bored, some haven't been active in ages - many with reminders of users from the dark distant past when I joined LU.

One I stumbled on last night was >> International/Pictures tell a thousand words. There's a bunch of rare stuff, such as a video of Turkey vs Italy, womens international rugby league match. But it's not been active in a long time. Think Ill spend a bit of time in there during the RL off-season (call it "the Vossy in me").

Four corners forum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

Yeah I've dabbled in there at times. Seems like a lot of folk who religiously post in there and nowhere else but there.

Now that summer is nearing I suspect I'll be back regularly in the cricket forums, look forward to seeing you there.

St George Illawarra forum.

I completely understand why opposition fans troll dragons fans.

So many spuds.

dupyWCK.gif

This Year?

Immortal
Game day threads. They have completely changed the entire forum.
Outside of the fight club it is pretty much a free for all regarding trolling, shitposting and gives a much wider perspective from neutrals as well as fans of clubs during the game. I have absolutely loved game day threads and find myself reading back through entire seasons to find a laugh or a tidbit of pure posting gold.

Outside of the fight club it is pretty much a free for all regarding trolling, shitposting and gives a much wider perspective from neutrals as well as fans of clubs during the game. I have absolutely loved game day threads and find myself reading back through entire seasons to find a laugh or a tidbit of pure posting gold.

Gotta admit I really like watching a neutral game and wading in on a game day thread. I agree they’re some of the most entertaining forums as it’s in real time ... no time to concoct some long-winded rebuttal .. it’s the quick and the dead..

The last general forum jdb thread was pretty good.

The broncos game threads were good, thanks to the broncos posters.

The post-gf panthers bloodbath. They should have won.

Reminders of childhood with @horrie hastings.

Sack McGregor and Sack Hook ( before he’d actually turned up for his first day at work)

Vic Mackey

Referee

Honestly the amount of times a LU game day thread has kept me watching a boring game is ridiculous. A good Saturday night In for me is watching a game I don’t Care about and posting shit about it in here. 18-27 year old Vic would be very disappointed with what I’ve become.

Reflector

Juniors
Four corners forum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

4C: "My left/ right leaning MSM-shaped worldview is correct and your left/ right leaning MSM-shaped worldview is full of liars and morons. You only disagree with me because you are brainwashed!" It truly baffles me how or where some people get the time to post so much on there...

I enjoy the Expansion Forum (this topic interests me greatly and has done for years) plus the Knights/ Dragons/ Tigers forums (and more recently, Broncos HQ). It's amusing how melodramatic some of them get. Reminders Of Your Childhood is always a pleasant place to visit and unwind, too.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Honestly the amount of times a LU game day thread has kept me watching a boring game is ridiculous. A good Saturday night In for me is watching a game I don’t Care about and posting shit about it in here. 18-27 year old Vic would be very disappointed with what I’ve become.

2 weeks humour and wit in the LU game day thread leaves me in stitches :grinning:

Latest posts