What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
So reportedly Capewell is going to be QLD centre. If he goes well it could fix the hole we have now
I rate that as a better decision than Clint Gutherson at centre.

What a f**king joke. He seems to be the next Kurt Gidley. Solid fullback who plays at 110% all game so looks really good at times. But has somehow developed a utility back tag despite only being above average in one position.

I honestly don't rate the NSW team all that highly if the predicted team gets picked. Nathan will cop the blame if they lose but the bsckrow picked are busted/out of form and we have an average fullback slotting in at centre. Balance of the bench looks wrong too... And despite coming off decent seasons the starting front row doesnt fill me with confidence being inexperienced at Origin.

Dunno how NSW are such clear favorites.

franklin2323

Immortal
I have real concerns that as time goes on, Ivan will have more and more influence over appointments and they’ll get worse and worse. His recruitment at the Tigers was awful.

This smack of jobs for the boys. Ivan has a long history of sticking by his favourites.

He has had a bit of success. OS and in lower grades so it isn't like he is entirely unqualified

He has had a bit of success. OS and in lower grades so it isn't like he is entirely unqualified

Not suggesting he’s unqualified, just that did we cast a wide net or just look at someone he’s comfortable with?

But his success in lower grades was a while ago, since then the FG teams he’s been involved with haven’t been successful.

murraymob

First Grade
I will always have a admiration for Bryce never forget a parra game at parra I went to years ago.We where gone I was getting a hammering from my parra mates and there inbreed cousins brothers sisters .Then the comeback cross kick Bryce catches throws the dummy dives over.Off comes my shirt wiping up them parra tears

unKwn

Juniors

mxlegend99

Referee
Bryce Cartwright on minimum wage is a low risk signing. He might be a lazy trainer. Doesnt mean it will effect others.

He might flop. In which case he doesnt play like many other minimum wage players. But if he can find even a bit of form it can be very high reward.

Hopefully he goes well. Unlike others i tend to stay fond of players even after they leave us.

WestyLife

First Grade
No thanks

We'd become the most hated club with Tetevano, May and Lodge all here.

Bryce Cartwright on minimum wage is a low risk signing. He might be a lazy trainer. Doesnt mean it will effect others.

He might flop. In which case he doesnt play like many other minimum wage players. But if he can find even a bit of form it can be very high reward.

Hopefully he goes well. Unlike others i tend to stay fond of players even after they leave us.

This. He's on the same money as rookies who don't even get game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.