What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, anyone else in 2021

Zadar

Juniors
Nah mate, Roosters are dodgy. How can you have a line up like theirs and then mid season go " oh by the way, Sonny Bill will be joining us for the rest of the season..... what, sorry...salary cap ? yes mumble, mumble b***sh*t, nothing to see here haha ".

pot,kettle,gasnier,2010.

greenBV4

Bench
Well WTF happened with Kearney and Bea Arthur??? They went to the Sheltered work shop next store instead???

And trust the the Eels to get the two biggest duds.
Kearney is actually back at Melbourne next year to replace Ryles who has gone to UK Rugby, wonder how he will go back under Bellamy

kit66

Bench
Actually we know exactly how much money was involved, because it was determined by the NRL.

Now do we want to mention the dodgy dealt that brought Gasnier back to the Dragons in 2010 and helped them win the Premiership? You know, pay him in pittance in 2010, then give him an early retirement payoff.

Yeah, we paid off the refs too according to your mob. I can't believe Saints had to merge for the good of the game while a parasite club like Easts was allowed to carry on regardless, bloody disgrace.

adamkungl

Immortal
Yeah, we paid off the refs too according to your mob. I can't believe Saints had to merge for the good of the game while a parasite club like Easts was allowed to carry on regardless, bloody disgrace.

lol
Saints merging is the only thing that keeps them alive in 2020.
They're somehow a poor man's Cronulla.
If Sharks merged with Illawarra back in the day, they'd be a super club and St George would be in RM Cup.

Valheru

Coach
Yet you want it both ways by setting up your own junior development programs and poaching another club’s local juniors?

I was genuinely gut wrenched when Tedesco jumped ship to join your mob.

I’m not even a Tigpies supporter, yet I genuinely felt for them.

Ergo, as I’ve already mentioned, the system doesn’t work.

Of course.

I want my club to identify and procure the best talent they can via junior development, identifying 'external' talent and everything in between. That is what a professional sporting club should do.

I don't whinge if and when another club do the same. You are aware that your captain this year is a roosters junior and played all the way up through the grades with us before getting a chance at first grade at the Cowboys?

I am happy to be corrected on this but I am reasonably sure that makes one more roosters junior in the Panthers top squad in 2020 than Penrith juniors in the roosters squad.

On Tedesco, there were other issues going on at tigers at that point. Were you gut wrenched that Moses went to Eels? What about Latrell going to souths or RTS going to Warriors? Did they pull at the heart strings in the same manner?

Valheru

Coach

It's been a long 8 years for you hasn't it?

Headless Chook

Juniors
Smith: controls the game, controls the refs, controls the ruck, controls the wrestle, manages the finances, sings the QLD winning song, manages the ever growing ring collection for the Smith family and manages his retirement and testimonial game.

Bellamy: yells in the box.

I can only imagine the volcanic explosion he would exhibit at home if his missus burnt his toast.

kit66

Bench
lol
Saints merging is the only thing that keeps them alive in 2020.
They're somehow a poor man's Cronulla.
If Sharks merged with Illawarra back in the day, they'd be a super club and St George would be in RM Cup.

Saints merging kept teams like you and the bunnies alive - two teams that really should have merged. Still should.

Zadar

Juniors
Wouldn’t mind broncos or manly in the grand final for a change to keep the masses happy.

Zadar

Juniors
Saints merging kept teams like you and the bunnies alive - two teams that really should have merged. Still should.

poor old Illawarra copped the wrong end of the stick their, dragons only had gasnier as a local junior in that premiership team,the rest were made up of Steelers and other poached kids.

Illawarra dragons would be a much nicer fit.

adamkungl

Immortal

Saints merged to keep other teams alive
Riiight
Thats one of the longest bows i've seen drawn on this website haha

poor old Illawarra copped the wrong end of the stick their, dragons only had gasnier as a local junior in that premiership team,the rest were made up of Steelers and other poached kids.

Illawarra dragons would be a much nicer fit.
Illawarra Dragons has a nice ring tp it. Gives regional NSW better representation.