What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
French has been offered 350k a season from Wigan for 2 years.

The signings are good backups really our 13 will be the same maybe less Jennings.. Tom Op will play centre.

Yeah, Jennings departure will be a blow, but it is probably a position that you can carry some weak links if the rest of the squad is OK.

I think we need something different off the bench, but the additional of Papali'i might assist that.

lingard

Coach
Gildart or James Roberts are probably the best centres available unless we can snag someone up and coming like Naden. I’d probably take a bet on Gildart, though outside backs transitioning from Super League to the NRL have always been hit and miss (ala Ryan Hall).

There was a time when English outside backs went well in Australia: Andy Currier, Gary Schofield, Ellery Hanley, Martin Offiah, Joe Lydon, etc.

Stevie

Bench
Do not care for the signing but geez his mrs, although geniused, is the sort of girl id like to disappoint in the bedroom once or twice.

Latest posts