What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
The Huth gone to Penrith.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...m/news-story/a1d403f5fbebe2b170174ad5103d6665

Eisenhuth has signed a two-year deal to return to the club. The 28-year-old was a part of the Panthers’ NSW Cup squad in 2014 and 2015 during which he faced a number of injuries and the discovery of a tumour in his leg.

Eisenhuth went on to play 70 games for the Tigers and is “grateful” to be back.

“I’m so grateful to be back in Panthers colours and can’t wait to get started,” Eisenhuth said.

“I’ll never forget how well this club looked after me when I was last here. I’m fortunate to now be in the position to pay the club back.

“Playing against the Panthers and watching them in the Finals this year, I know they’ve got something special going on and I’m excited to be a part of it.

“I left Panthers as a reserve grade footy player, developed myself at another club and now I’m coming back with full confidence in my abilities as a first grader and a leader.”

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Also being reported that Benji has gone to the cowboys.

Good luck to him, but can’t work out why he would?

Tiger05

First Grade
Eisenhuth is a loss for us and a gain for Penrith. He is a good player. He was better than Twal, Packer, Mikaele and Musgrove last year. I can understand our decision though. Hopefully our guys have more upside than Eisenhuth.

As an intern, I’d be able to hide back at night thieve a letterhead and start making ridiculous offers to elite players of other clubs to try to cause problems between them and their own club.

I could do a letter giving pascoe a year off unpaid stress leave.

I would stop short of getting Steve Dank in to flog his Dankogarde elixir.

Make a proper offer to suali in invisible ink

Sign Madge for 4 years.

And fudge our copy of the loan contract up to get harry back.

Tigerm

First Grade
As an intern, I’d be able to hide back at night thieve a letterhead and start making ridiculous offers to elite players of other clubs to try to cause problems between them and their own club.

I could do a letter giving pascoe a year off unpaid stress leave.

I would stop short of getting Steve Dank in to flog his Dankogarde elixir.

Make a proper offer to suali in invisible ink

Sign Madge for 4 years.

And fudge our copy of the loan contract up to get harry back.
You are certainly on some sort of elixir;)

WT Unity

Juniors
Eisenhuth is a loss for us and a gain for Penrith. He is a good player. He was better than Twal, Packer, Mikaele and Musgrove last year. I can understand our decision though. Hopefully our guys have more upside than Eisenhuth.

I think it's harsh to include Musgrove in this. He was out pretty much all year (injured) after having to sit out all of 2019. I don't know how he can be judged as better or worse by comparison to anyone.

I'm not necessarily saying he is or isn't better by the way...just questioning how he can be adjudicated upon given his circumstances.

"Musgrove would play just six matches due to an unfortunate long-term foot injury that saw him sidelined until the penultimate round of the 2020 season."

The Huth gone to Penrith.

Eisenhuth has signed a two-year deal to return to the club. The 28-year-old was a part of the Panthers’ NSW Cup squad in 2014 and 2015 during which he faced a number of injuries and the discovery of a tumour in his leg.

Eisenhuth went on to play 70 games for the Tigers and is “grateful” to be back.

“I’m so grateful to be back in Panthers colours and can’t wait to get started,” Eisenhuth said.

“I’ll never forget how well this club looked after me when I was last here. I’m fortunate to now be in the position to pay the club back.

“Playing against the Panthers and watching them in the Finals this year, I know they’ve got something special going on and I’m excited to be a part of it.

“I left Panthers as a reserve grade footy player, developed myself at another club and now I’m coming back with full confidence in my abilities as a first grader and a leader.”

Not the first on my bullet list, but so be it.

If we are all honest, he was disappointing, he underachieved and can enjoy a spell as depth over there.

He’s not going to be so glowing and f**king radiant about joining the smug after hes been peeling oranges for 24 rounds.

Perhaps he’s thinking of a tier 3 gear steward position ( intern!)

As for Benji at the cows, they are in all sorts at the moment. Fat contracts for chronically injured players, Coach killer zone. Green just got out in time.

We need to squeeze a bit out of the players this off season. We should probably bring in hypnotists to train them switch on before games. Im willing to try anything at this point when our kpis are heading backwards.

My workmates friend Jacob Host is off to the rabbits. Good kid. Needs a bit of work, but has some spark and a bloody good attitude. He loves the game, loves the fan side of it too. None of this holier than thou shite.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench

Tiger M:
Front Rower:
Todd Payton?? Jobs for the boys.

So he can come back and kick both your shit holes into the dirt.
Thats from Benji.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I think it's harsh to include Musgrove in this. He was out pretty much all year (injured) after having to sit out all of 2019. I don't know how he can be judged as better or worse by comparison to anyone.

I'm not necessarily saying he is or isn't better by the way...just questioning how he can be adjudicated upon given his circumstances.

"Musgrove would play just six matches due to an unfortunate long-term foot injury that saw him sidelined until the penultimate round of the 2020 season."

I'm just talking about output. Musgrove was injured a lot. Packer was also injured a lot. I think our middle forwards have a lot of potential. We just have to see them realize that potential.

Tiger05

First Grade

Tiger M:
Front Rower:

Maybe Benji just loves playing footy. He also has some special plays still in him. I get moving him on but I understand if he wants to play again.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Good luck to Eiso. He was a tough one to work out. Seemed to have really good patches like the second half of this year but also times where I wanted him shot out of the cannon to the sun.

28 though so fair enough we look elsewhere. I doubt he’ll be in Penriths full strength 17 but is good backup for them.

Robert Jennings LOL they should have brought David Simmons back.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Musgrove missed like 12 weeks however I’d argue he was close to our best forward in the games he played. He walks into the 17 next year

Eiso had a good year, his best since his debut, but as you say Twal and Mikaele have more upside to them. We’re also (reportedly) keeping McIntyre who is certainly better IMO although keeping Seyfarth over him (unless the rumour he’s dropping back to development contract is true) seems odd as Alex was horrible in first grade

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

Tiger M:
Front Rower:

Thats from Benji.
WTF are you on about f**kwit.

Tigerm

First Grade
Musgrove missed like 12 weeks however I’d argue he was close to our best forward in the games he played. He walks into the 17 next year

Eiso had a good year, his best since his debut, but as you say Twal and Mikaele have more upside to them. We’re also (reportedly) keeping McIntyre who is certainly better IMO although keeping Seyfarth over him (unless the rumour he’s dropping back to development contract is true) seems odd as Alex was horrible in first grade
To me, it looked like Huth was playing for a contract in the second part of the year. If he had showed that sort of game consistently he would of probably been one of our starters and still been with us.

macnaz

Staff member
Lol.. Onya Eiso.. Good luck with all you have learnt at "another club" i hope you take all that leadership and confidence you have gained and plod your way to a couple of NRL games in 2021.
The guy was picked up from the crap heap by us but couldn't even acknowledge the club for giving him an opportunity to play 1st grade . He actually has some upsides but he was either to stupid or timid to realise and demonstrate them and just played as an everyday dime a dozen 80 minute reliable plodder.

Lol.. Onya Eiso.. Good luck with all you have learnt at "another club" i hope you take all that leadership and confidence you have gained and plod your way to a couple of NRL games in 2021.
The guy was picked up from the crap heap by us but couldn't even acknowledge the club for giving him an opportunity to play 1st grade . He actually has some upsides but he was either to stupid or timid to realise and demonstrate them and just played as an everyday dime a dozen 80 minute reliable plodder.

It’s all panthers crazy p.r.

I think they made a big mistake letting Big Jim go.

But it’s ok, the huth is bound to step up and take his place, now that he’s confident and a leader!

Latest posts