What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad Issue

txta2

Bench
If I never see a shitty end over end bomb that has minimal height, zero swerve/wobble and lands 10 meters out in the middle of the field again, it will be too soon.
Its literally just a drop of the ball, swing his foot through it and just wait and see where it comes down. Pot luck.
Worst kicking halfback in the game. He can organise the team, supposedly....

Chimp

Juniors
What do you smooth brains expect him to say?
‘I know I need to be better for Cronulla - I’m the lead half back in the club and they’re relying on me to be the best I can. I’m working hard on all aspects of my game and have used the time out whilst banned to take a serious look at my own game to identify ways of improving - I need and want to be better!’

AJB1102

First Grade
‘I know I need to be better for Cronulla - I’m the lead half back in the club and they’re relying on me to be the best I can. I’m working hard on all aspects of my game and have used the time out whilst banned to take a serious look at my own game to identify ways of improving - I need and want to be better!’

Not verbatim but thats most Chad podcasts in a nutshell. He's all about the hard work, discipline, always looking to improve yourself, ticking all the boxes, motivational stuff.

As for the "I’m the lead half back in the club and they’re relying on me" bit he says that and people can him for having too high an opinion of himself.

He's a supreme professional, no one can argue that. I imagine without that professionalism he doesn't play very much NRL.

Love it or hate it you know exactly what you'll get from Chad every single day - other than his guests changing all his podcasts are basically identical. He's a f**ken robot. Low talent high work ethic, probably make a decent coach down the line.

Ads

First Grade
Not verbatim but thats most Chad podcasts in a nutshell. He's all about the hard work, discipline, always looking to improve yourself, ticking all the boxes, motivational stuff.

As for the "I’m the lead half back in the club and they’re relying on me" bit he says that and people can him for having too high an opinion of himself.

He's a supreme professional, no one can argue that. I imagine without that professionalism he doesn't play very much NRL.

Love it or hate it you know exactly what you'll get from Chad every single day - other than his guests changing all his podcasts are basically identical. He's a f**ken robot. Low talent high work ethic, probably make a decent coach down the line.
He’s such a dull guy I couldn’t imagine sitting through a podcast of his.

AJB1102

First Grade
He’s such a dull guy I couldn’t imagine sitting through a podcast of his.

When he's talking to other people its fine. He gets along great with his guests and ya learn a bit about them. A vlog or 2 he did during lockdown around what he was doing, what sort of routines/goals the club had set for them and the ways they monitored/coordinated all that from afar was interesting.

If its just him don't bother.

snout

First Grade
He could be giving away the location for free money and l wouldnt listen to Chads podcast.
The fact is we were going nowhere this year with him at 7. Some of our best performances were when he was out. And nek year hes a year older and the game will be even quicker.
Halves like chad and mitch pearce are done. Dusted.
Obrien has bought clifford from NQ. Pearce wont see out 2021 if they roll out the same inconsistency as this year.
Obriens a bellamy disciple.
Non-performers make him angry.
If bomber has bought metcalf he sees the need for a new half well before chads contract runs it natural life

Quicksilver

Bench
Ummm..... even if Bomber thought Chad was the best player since Clive Churchill, He’d still be adding depth.

Quicksilver

Bench
How many of you miserable sods hate listen to the thing?

I don’t mind Chad but I’d be bored silly with it.

Chimp

Juniors
He could be giving away the location for free money and l wouldnt listen to Chads podcast.
The fact is we were going nowhere this year with him at 7. Some of our best performances were when he was out. And nek year hes a year older and the game will be even quicker.
Halves like chad and mitch pearce are done. Dusted.
Obrien has bought clifford from NQ. Pearce wont see out 2021 if they roll out the same inconsistency as this year.
Obriens a bellamy disciple.
Non-performers make him angry.
If bomber has bought metcalf he sees the need for a new half well before chads contract runs it natural life
Pearce won’t start 2021 at the Knights - Roosters are coming for him....

Cant say to his face now can we
No - that would be rotten, I wouldn’t want to write something on social media that could be deemed a personal attack or that would upset/offend. I like to think the players are professional enough to not read shit we write on here and therefore won’t be offended by owt I’ve got to say here. If they’re stupid enough to come on here, then more fool them.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Look forward to more of the same next year from Chadwick, which will pretty much reflect our 2021 season.
A write off.
A top 8 finish would be a massive win, anything less would just be expected.

Quigs

Immortal
I like to think the players are professional enough to not read shit we write on here and therefore won’t be offended by owt I’ve got to say here. If they’re stupid enough to come on here, then more fool them.

Don't worry only about the players just think in general terms and ask yourself, who'd be stupid enough to come in here and read the shit.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Latest posts